Barry Robson

Northern_jaggie

I see in the P&J that someone has mentioned Barry Robson to Terry Butcher.  He has obviously thought about it, as he also realises that he is too expensive for us.  Then again, he did say he would have extra cash if we win tomorrow :ponder:

If we could afford him, do you think he could figure in our current set-up?

There was an article last week - BBC I think - which mentioned Robson and said that Butcher had already ruled a move for him out.

Good player and could undoubtedly do a job for us ... but would his "surly" attitude sour the #togetherNESS we currently seem to have? Not to mention that he was on about US$11,500 a week at Vancouver, as noted in the original Barry Robson thread here:

The P & J is a bollocks paper that only seems to be able to get stories through FoI requests or from football forums.

In my experience most papers get the stories completely wrong even when given the correct information.  They seem to think that the Freedom of Information Act gives them the freedom to use information in the most inaccurate or misleading way they can manage.