Scotty

Just over 2100 at Perth is unbelievable. And for what could be such a huge 3-points for either team if either of them are to be serious contenders for top 4 and a place in Europe. And considering 3 of the 4 teams ahead of them have games in hand too...

Also noticed Jonny Hayes has been benched. Surely that should be a sign to Shinniesta to stay put and sign a contract extension!

As far as results go, a St Johnstone win would do us no harm at all.
Them over the bridge are still beating Hibs, which is good for us too.
If only Killie kept Celtic at bay till FT having pegged it back to 1-1 earlier

Knew this would happen, heads down from Saturday, St.Mirrens up from Sunday.

Poor show again from what was said on the radio, not turning possesion into goals which we have done this season but not the last two games. Dispaointed with these two performances!

Disappointed not to have seen the lads bounce back from Saturdays heart-break (see what I did there?)

But to gain a littler perspective, we remain 2nd, with Aberdeen and Hibs both dropping points. We have a superior goal difference over Motherwell also.
I'm not entirely fussed if we don't knock Killie out of the cup. Because, to me, a top-six finish in the league will mean our season has been a success.

Onwards and Upwards!!