Terry Butcher Statue

CalumThistleFC

If he manages to get us into the top 6 and if we qualify for Europe top 4 then hes got to be the greatest ever ICT manager for that achievement,  At the moment i reckon its Pele.  As for a statue though, maybe down the years but not at this moment.  One excellent season doesn't merit a statue.

Rename the toilets, the Cownty shed. We could get urinals with images of Derek Adams and Ian Vigurs on them. Should help the kids, and some adults, with their aim.  It worked with my kids when potty training, i stuck england flags in the potty. No more wet floors!!  :wink:

• Agree 2

Surly it should be the Terry and Mo Away stand...?

Statues, as with the 'legend' titles thrown around, seem less and less meaningful. It's probably been the case since al fayed put up a statue outside craven cottage of michael jackson.

If the club were wanting a statie, they'd surely look to have Rosscoe, Denzil or Christie first.

Ah, welcome back fevtyke!...No need for the gloating(!) but your comment is taken in the good humour I'm sure it was intended!

The recent results of our teams are in sharp contrast- I see you guys have won 5 and drawn 1 of your last 6 - and have a realistic shout at reaching the Quarter Finals of the FA Cup! Inverness have had a poor rub-of-green in the last few games...no need to hit the panic button just yet!