Kilmarnock -V- ICT

Scotty

It's incredible how quickly confidence can wain!! I hope TB & MM can lift the team's heads over the course of next week, as there's still plenty to play for and we have to keep confidence and optimism up.

• Agree 1

Well i hope this slap in the balls will wake us all up and stop all this BS about 'getting passports out'!! We're not at the finish line yet and theres still alot of games to be played and we're not as far ahead as we think we are!

A week of rest ahead! Up to TB to get the players heads back in order. Hope the injuries are not to bad also. This week will really test our metal and 'togetherNess'. Players and fans need to unite now and we all need to carry each other to that finishing post. Season isn't over! Still alot to play for. Top 6 is realistic but just need to take it one step at a time. We CANNOT get too carried away too soon!

• Agree 3

Never looked like scoring today I'm afraid.  The Killie pitch was like a potato field and ICT seemed to lose direction after the injuries to Foran and Shinnie.  Other that, I thought Jones looked a cut above the rest today, and I was also impressed by Charlie Taylor.  Felt again though that we could have done with an impact player like Pepper on the bench though.

All in all, a disappointing end to a disappointing week.

Edited by Renegade

Due to a late change to Scottish Cup media rights, it's not logistically or financially viable for the ICT media team to provide any video from this game.

That must be a fecking kick in the teeth after the effort you've gone to record it!

Due to a late change to Scottish Cup media rights, it's not logistically or financially viable for the ICT media team to provide any video from this game.

That must be a fecking kick in the teeth after the effort you've gone to record it!

Not really, the videos still get used internally for coaching/training.  They've even been used for looking at how players have picked up injuries...I believe they were extremely useful when looking at what happened with Hogg.  Then there's red card incidents where the club can get a proper look to see if appeals would hold up.

As we record in full HD, we can provide extreme close ups as and when needed....footage provided from other sources doesn't lend itself to being used for that.

It also becomes part of the club archives, and we now have footage of just about every game going back a few seasons.

Finally....if/when it ever comes to producing club DVD's or video displays/demonstrations in future, then we don't need to purchase use someone elses footage.  e.g. When the Supporters Trust did the Feb 8th 2000 DVD, it cost thousands for the footage!!!

• Agree 2

OK - here is the bottom line and from the feckin heart :

ESSON :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  No chance with the goals but certainly a welcome return. Is it a one off or is it a need - or does TB feckin like him ?? Ask the fans !!

RAVEN :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  my MOM - say no more and is that a cue for Baltimore ?

MEEKINGS :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Another solid display

WARREN :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Another who can step up next season unfortunately.

G.SHIINNIE :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  I actually thought "great" when he was pushed into left midfield - that is where I think that he could be a really great player - but then TB swops him to wide rite !!!   Fer fecks sake !!!

DORAN :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Much more influential today but why oh feckin why is he swopped about when he was killing them wide left ?

ROSS :lol:  :lol:  I was delighted to see him start - but as a defensive central midfielder - give me a feckin break - and when A.Shinnie hobbled off was that "in the feckin hole" position not feckin tailor made fer him ?

OTJ :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Class but unsupported - the only feckin player that we have that could feckin replace OTJ or Draper is Gavin feckin Morrison.

FORAN :lol:  :lol:  If he had not gone off injured he would have been sent feckin off - what is getting on his goat ??

A.SHINNIE :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Hope he recovers as he is our main feckin man.

McKAY :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  IMHO he is clearly carrying a knock - he was kept on the park in an ineffectual manner and that may cost us.

ROBERTS :lol:  :lol:  Changing my sig - he looked like a feckin Berbatov - and hearing some of the "comments" from the players in the stand he is clearly not one of the EASY CREW - but why oh feck why put him on to replace the A.Shinnie roving role - oh my feckin gawd !!

TAYLOR :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  I like him - keep him at left back and push G.Shinnie forward.

Gibbons didnt have a chance - but this game was crying out fer Morrison, Pepper and even feckin Sutherland. :clapoverhead:

• Agree 1

This summed up our week nicely - we had plenty of the ball but failed to take the opportunities we had, and all the breaks went to the opposition.

Considering that we lost Foran and Andy Shinnie early on and our gameplan was out of the window, I thought we did pretty well.  Without Andy Shinnie we lacked a killer pass which was our big problem today.  We were well on top in the first half without threatening Cammy Bell - Kilmarnock spent most of it defending yet created the best chances.  The first goal was just dreadful bad luck, and the second game when we were chasing it.  Sometimes that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Contrary to IHE, I thought Nick Ross was excellent.  He, OTJ and for the most part the back four played well today.  Sadly, our forwards were quiet, though that might have been due to a lack of service.  Roberts looks dreadfully short on confidence, nothing was coming off for him at all.

Oh well, at least we have a nice easy home game next week to get us back on track...oh, wait...