caley top for charity

hughesictfc

hi all , this year there is a charity sea fishing match for pet dogs who have died with cancer  the charity is for blue cross , everybody wheres there colours , and i know this sounds a massive cheek and i am sorry but i was wondering if anyone had a caley top in large they dont want anymore i will pay as much as i can afford and postage it would make me proud to where our top in the charity match ...... kind regards  julian

hi joe all the money raised goes to the charity blue cross which takes in animals , as you know it costs a lot to keep abandond animals last charity match raised £770 , so it is going to a could cause my little dog died of cancer 3 weeks ago so it means alot to me, kind regards julian 

A charity for pet dogs who have died from cancer... :blink:

What do they do with the money since the dogs are dead...

Errrrrm....much the same as anybody who runs/takes part in a charity event in the memory of any person they loved who has died......research, help, support for others in the same situation?

Do you do empathy at all?

As the last post was made by the most beautiful sounding rescue bitch PM fer a slightly larger than large shirt but you could smuggle away a few big fish in it  as well. :lol:  :lol:

IHE.....I have you on ignore, though I do occasionally check out your posts, and 99% of the time  when I do, I think, the man (if you are a man. which I beg leave to doubt)  does have great difficulty with talking sense.  In this case,  kindly interpret

As the last post was made by the most beautiful sounding rescue bitch PM fer a slightly larger than large shirt but you could smuggle away a few big fish in it  as well. :lol:  :lol:

Because I don't understand it! Does anyone else? If so, please interpret it for me.

IHE.....I have you on ignore, though I do occasionally check out your posts, and 99% of the time  when I do, I think, the man (if you are a man. which I beg leave to doubt)  does have great difficulty with talking sense.  In this case,  kindly interpret

>As the last post was made by the most beautiful sounding rescue bitch.  PM   me  fer a slightly larger than large shirt but you could smuggle away a few big fish in it  as well. :lol:  :lol:

Because I don't understand it! Does anyone else? If so, please interpret it for me.

Edited it slightly for you :blush:   IHE is offering his ex large shirt and is advising the OP to send him a message for more details  :smile:  

>As the last post was made by the most beautiful sounding rescue bitch.  PM   me  fer a slightly larger than large shirt but you could smuggle away a few big fish in it  as well. :lol:  :lol

:

Edited it slightly for you :blush:   IHE is offering his ex large shirt and is advising the OP to send him a message for more details  :smile:  

And the opening words were referring to my Internet love obsession from the far North - in endearing canine terminology - I can sense you pushing that ignore release button and it gives me goose pimples - Oddquine as far as I am concerned is the Dogs Bollicks :love: