Motherwell -V- ICT

Scotty

Disappointing, and the first game in the recent unfortunate run where I would say we got what we deserved.

Wouldn't argue with too many of the observations made by people who were at the game today, but it does grate when individuals seem to get some kind of perverse pleasure from seeing the team do poorly so they can get on their high horse.

As for the assertions that the "Togetherness" is lost....not for me.  I don't give up that easy on my team and I don't believe our team has given up on us.

Thankfully the mindset that the team only deserve our support and backing when things are going well only seems to exist among a minority of fans.

• Agree 8

Ok powers that be. Stop drownings comments

. Roberts is hated by the players for being an arrogant idiot. Stop stopping free speech. He's fine when he's on the pitch, but after games, after spending houndreds of pounds supporting this team I am qualified to say he was poor.

I must be a fecking jinx on away days cos we've not won yet when I've traveled. We didn't look too bad for the first 30 mins but after their goal went in and then in the 2nd half especially it was poor. We did seem pretty jaded- not closing them down quickly, slack passes, punts up to Billy etc. I personally don't think that tiredness should be an excuse for professional athletes but that's how it looked, can't say if it's mental or physical.

In the second half we also seemed to lose our shape and cohesion as a team too and indeed there was some shifting around of personnel that was a bit strange. I  also feel that's where we are missing Foran who is quite a strong presence on the park. 

Subs had no impact and like others I'd like to see Pepper have a shot (I can only assume he stole TB's wine or something), though I think we're probably building him up as some kind of saviour lol

On the upshot it was good to speak to Capital Caley, IHE, CaleyD and Old Caley Girl (among others) and put some faces to the (user) names!

Dare I go to Tynecastle?  :ponder:

Time for some medicinal   :drinking06: 

• Agree 3

As for the assertions that the "Togetherness" is lost....not for me.  I don't give up that easy on my team and I don't believe our team has given up on us.

Thankfully the mindset that the team only deserve our support and backing when things are going well only seems to exist among a minority of fans.

Fraid the togetherness was "lost" today - there was dismay and disbelief evident on and off the park. But - yes - we have to stick together but please stop the happy clapping righteous crap - it costs some of us a load of spondoolachs  to follow this team BUT today IMHO was as poor a performance as I have witnessed fer years. The tactics were the WORST ever.

Fraid the togetherness was "lost" today - there was dismay and disbelief evident on and off the park. But - yes - we have to stick together but please stop the happy clapping righteous crap - it costs some of us a load of spondoolachs  to follow this team BUT today IMHO was as poor a performance as I have witnessed fer years. The tactics were the WORST ever.

You were bragging to everyone that you got 10 free tickets....that would have saved you a few quid!!!

Let's see how long this comment lasts. The just of the one that got deleted was that IHE wasn't spouting sh1t, Roberts is not liked by the players

And if he wants to grow up and play for arsenal he'll have to learn to take criticism also I feel qualified to criticise him after spending hundreds supporting this team. Water off a duck's back I'd how it should be for Terry or any of the players. Also don't diss IHE's source for criticising Roberts...... His source was three players.

You were bragging to everyone that you got 10 free tickets....that would have saved you a few quid!!!

Again a wee personalised dig when there is NO response to the comments about the game !!

Again a wee personalised dig when there is NO response to the comments about the game !!

Purely an observation.

I gave my comments on the game already.

I watched it twice on Alba and.........

Terry needs to introduce the players to each other as they played like strangers today.

They looked tired and were second to every ball.

Esson has not been told that we now play a pass ing game as every punt was met by a Well player and returned with interest.

On this evidence do not expect a lot.. Top six just a maybe.

We need a B IG centre or just missing Foran.