Todays game at Motherwell

Doofer

I don't know what other fans feelings are about this game but i am supremely confident of a win and a convincing win at that. I haven't felt as confident since i thought we would win away at celtic after the gubbing by motherwell. The away support we have (although small) is fantastic and sing all match long and i think the players almost prefer to play away from home because of this. i really think i 3-0 or a 3-1 win for caley is on the cards today

Don't often get vibes pre-match but when I do they are normally right. Today is one of those rare days. Certain of an ICT win today and I'd go along with Doofer; we owe someone a do-ing. At least of I'm wrong it will save me some wasted trips to the bookies in future.

Great view Fraser. Unfortunately my view right now is a very smug staggy4life cashing in on a bet about Countys relegation.

Were you one of the people who got a bet on with Hayes re: Aberdeen?  Still a good chance of cashing in on that one...lol