CaleyD

post-3-0-41202600-1361193174.png

Inverness Caledonian Thistle Supporters Society Ltd
Notice of Annual General Meeting

on

28th February 2013 at 7pm

in

Tulloch Caledonian Stadium, Inverness

The Annual General Meeting of Caley Jags Together (Inverness Caledonian Thistle Supporters Society Limited) will take place in the Tulloch Caledonian Stadium, Stadium Road, Inverness at 7.00pm on Thursday 28th February 2013.

Following the AGM there will be a presentation by Caley Jags Together on the proposed changes to the league structure and questions will be welcomed.  This presentation replaces our previously planned "Fans Question Time".   This part of the evening will be open to members and non-members alike.  It is hoped that this will commence at around 7.45pm.

We can't stream the AGM as it's a members meeting and we'd be hard pressed to ensure it was only viewed by members only, but we can look to do something with the presentation afterwards....if not live, then we could record it and put on YouTube.

With the league reconstruction presentation now replacing the planned Fans Question Time, we will be looking to do that at some point later in the season instead.

Could you do a password protected ustream?

No way to ensure password remained with Members only (for the AGM).

I know there's never normally anything that is super secret happens at AGM's anyway, but we do have to conduct it as a members only, confidential meeting.

Might it be possible to arrange some in future after a Saturday home match?

No reason why we couldn't look into that.

We are concious that the more far flung supporters don't get too many opportunities to participate in these things, so that would be a good way to get round it for at least some of them.

We can't stream the AGM as it's a members meeting and we'd be hard pressed to ensure it was only viewed by members only, but we can look to do something with the presentation afterwards....if not live, then we could record it and put on YouTube.   With the league reconstruction presentation now replacing the planned Fans Question Time, we will be looking to do that at some point later in the season instead.
When will we be getting the fans question time? It was canceled last year in all.

Rhia, it was put off this time because we thought that fans would prefer to hear about the plans for re-structure.  If we got that wrong then I apologise, but we thought that such a big proposed change to the Scottish game would be something our fans would want to know more about

I have to admit I wasn't at all keen on the league reconstruction to being with. However when u strip away the spin and media bs then look at the realities of the situation in the cold light of day it's really not all that bad for a good few reasons.

After sitting reading that, seems do-able. Before reading that I was highly skeptical that 4 teams can be relegated. End of the day, we get the variety of new teams but then again say the 4 teams don't get promoted from the play off, we could end up with the same teams again for the next season. The top 8 aren't going to benefit with the new teams if that's the case.

One thing that caught my eye was, "Rangers won't be fast tracked to the top" That's good that, that won't happen however, reading the rest of it. It says No team from division 3 will be promoted. Does that mean Dundee are still in the SPL/Upper 12 next season?