Our worst ever XI

hislopsoffsideagain

No to Proctor being in there.  Shadow player of what he could have been at the end due to lost confidence but he did well for a number of years.

He's not in the same league of awfulness as most of the other names in the XI, but if you are doing a full team line up then who else is there from the SPL era for that position?

But I'd also have to add, is there a worse "less good" player to have made over 100 appearances for us?

Just as well it wasn't the most hated 11 isn't it KB!

Yeah I don't think we should go there again!

Jeez!

Some people on here would call the police / faint / write to their MSP / start a petition / cry (delete as appropriate) if they'd heard that drunken conversation.

I still think the Presidents 11 was one of the best ever.  That was fun.

Jeez!

Some people on here would call the police / faint / write to their MSP / start a petition / cry (delete as appropriate) if they'd heard that drunken conversation.

I still think the Presidents 11 was one of the best ever. That was fun.

Next topic: Dictators XI

Where's Markus Paatalainen? He was truly awful, couldn't run 20 yards without falling over.

Was worth a try though, saw him a few times at Cowdenbeath and he looked a player that could play at a much higher level and yes even then he had a fondness of going to ground under the lightest of challenges.

Jeez!

I still think the Presidents 11 was one of the best ever. That was fun.

Next topic: Dictators XI

Dictators XI. Good shout. That can be for the Wymess Bay trip!

• Agree 1

I know he was never an official player, but does anyone else remember that afternoon in Dingwall a few years ago when French trialist Giany Joinville turned out in an ICT shirt?  Goodness me he was bad!  One of, if not the worst players I have ever seen!

Edited by Renegade

I know he was never an official player, but does anyone else remember that afternoon in Dingwall a few years ago when French trialist Giany Joinville turned out in an ICT shirt?  Goodness me he was bad!  One of, if not the worst players I have ever seen!

I remember him as a lanky defender that couldnt head the ball and spoke next to no english, Munro and Fraser were constantly at him. But he set up both goals from corners. I agree, he was best left unsigned.

• 1 month later...