Our worst ever XI

hislopsoffsideagain

LDZ does not deserve to be on here, if only for the events which took place on an odd Tuesday night when we met up with Kanye West. (Saving full tale for my memoirs).

Probably the most surreal comment I've every read on here!!! A Tuesday night?/Lionel?/Kanye West!? The mind boggles!

• Agree 1

I thought people might find this article amusing - Scottish football website The Terrace is running a series on every SPL club's 'worst XI' from the SPL era.  I was asked to do ICT's, and set 2004, our promotion to the SPL as the cut off point.

I'm sure there will be disagreements with some of the picks, but I think most of them will be hard to argue with...particularly the dreaded Andy Barrowman!

http://terracepodcast.com/1/post/2013/02/worst-xi-inverness-caledonian-thistle.html

Very interesting read!

• Agree 1

Barrowman

Barrowman Barrowman Barrowman Barrowman

Barrowman Barrowman Barrowman Barrowman Barrowman

Barrowman

Subs: Barrowman Barrowman Barrowman Barrowman Barrowman Barrowman Barrowman

Barrowman

Barrowman Barrowman Barrowman Barrowman

Barrowman Barrowman Barrowman Barrowman Barrowman

Barrowman

Subs: Barrowman Barrowman Barrowman Barrowman Barrowman Barrowman Barrowman

No place for Hastings then?

• Agree 1

Hastings?  He was terrific first time around and Butcher's biggest mistake second time.  He spent half his time covering for Proctor meaning he forsook his own position.  On comes Bambi on ice, who doesn't bother with defending at all, meaning all the goals against come via our missing left-back.

Barrowman as a lone striker? What was Brewster thinking?!  :getmecoat:

Playing for a 0-0 draw I imagine

In a backline that included Phil McGuire? 

Hastings?  He was terrific first time around and Butcher's biggest mistake second time.  He spent half his time covering for Proctor meaning he forsook his own position.  On comes Bambi on ice, who doesn't bother with defending at all, meaning all the goals against come via our missing left-back.

Its a wee private joke mate, i did think Dicky was ok first time, but he lost a fair bit of respect and talent after he left and returned.