Dundee Utd Match - Ticket Offers

CaleyD

A midweek match, so I can't make it, unfortunately. I've had the pleasure of being at both matches against Dundee United so far this season and both were cracking. £5 is a snip - get down to the TCS.

Edited by Top Six Next Year
  • Agree 1

Glad to see the club have 'finally' realised that we need incentives to attract more fans to the ground, in particular midweek games in February. Shame we did not do this for the Killie match, but it is positive to see that lessons have been learnt.

It is now up to us season ticket holders to spread the word and take along a friend, I'm getting my £5 ticket tomorrow.

I hope the club will be emailing / texting all season ticket holders to make them aware of this great opportunity as I've aready come across season ticket holders who were unaware of the offer.

Please ICT don't miss out on the chance to communicate this offer to Season Ticket holder as it would be very disappointing to turn up on Wednesday night and hear fans saying they had not heard about it!

I'd like to think that those who were planning going and willing/able to pay full price would continue to do so and that the offer would only be used to bring along new faces.  Otherwise the club is just losing out on revenue.

A bit idealistic I know....but I like to try and think the best of people!!!

• Agree 2

Totally see your point, I know when Aberdeen did a similar offer my friend had trouble getting rid of his ticket as everyone had one.

Can imagine a lot of fans like myself who don't have a season ticket and make games when they can would be delighted to get in at a cheap price.

Think this is about proving a point that we can get bums on seats as much as it is about getting new fans in.

I'll get it confirmed, but I believe tickets need to be purchased from the ticket office before going through the turnstiles.

Any idea of the latest time for buying tickets from Ticket Office - I am coming through from Buckie after work so will be pushing it to get to Inverness by 7pm