Scotty

He's gone from ineligible to just ineffective.

With international defenders like Wilson and Webster in the team, McGlynn must be fuming that his side were beaten by 3 set pieces, with us winning headers in the box for each goal. Great work by Warren etc to win them, but as a manager you'd still expect those balls to be better defended.

He's gone from ineligible to just ineffective.

With international defenders like Wilson and Webster in the team, McGlynn must be fuming that his side were beaten by 3 set pieces, with us winning headers in the box for each goal. Great work by Warren etc to win them, but as a manager you'd still expect those balls to be better defended.

Had to laugh at the bbc radio team bleeting on about Hearts young team! its not as if ours is ancient. 

He was a real handful in the cup game, hence why so many of us predicted he'd bag the opener in the NPL. But we knew what to expect this time and he really didn't get much room to do his thing.

Tend to think this is partly the reason several of our players dipped in the last month. Teams have wised up to McKay, Doran et al and they're not getting the room they had in the first half of the season.

Or maybe Billy just didn't want to score for a wee while. 

Personally though Shane put in a great shift in when he replaced Billy. Chased every loose ball. Id go as far as saying he helped us seal the game, in a way in which Billy couldnt. He was a great out ball, big deal he missed a chance, Billy's missed plenty chances, and anyway he created the chance himself. Give the players a fecking break just once. Thats the second time ive seen Shane play up top off the bench this season, the first been against Aberdeen when he came on won a penalty, created a couple chances and then got injured, and thats the second time hes had a positive impact. wouldnt surprise me at all if we see Terry using him more often to ease pressure at the end of games. He was the best outball we had on saturday, with the pitch being poor and having to resort to the longball often. The highlights showed his miss but what they didnt show was the linking with A.Shinnie and Nick Ross, and the corners/throw ins he won. At this level players miss chances. Fact!

at this level players convert chances. fact !!!!!!!

Personally though Shane put in a great shift in when he replaced Billy. Chased every loose ball. Id go as far as saying he helped us seal the game, in a way in which Billy couldnt. He was a great out ball, big deal he missed a chance, Billy's missed plenty chances, and anyway he created the chance himself. Give the players a fecking break just once. Thats the second time ive seen Shane play up top off the bench this season, the first been against Aberdeen when he came on won a penalty, created a couple chances and then got injured, and thats the second time hes had a positive impact. wouldnt surprise me at all if we see Terry using him more often to ease pressure at the end of games. He was the best outball we had on saturday, with the pitch being poor and having to resort to the longball often. The highlights showed his miss but what they didnt show was the linking with A.Shinnie and Nick Ross, and the corners/throw ins he won. At this level players miss chances. Fact!

are you watching the same league as me?

Having seen Warren and Devine "own" Ngoo, Sproule will not pose any problems for us.

Both very different type of players and Sproule comes in from the wing....Sproule has been very impressive since he went to County and keeping him under wraps wont be easy

dont know, what league are you watching?

i have seen goals 28 for and 21 against at home this season. that is 49 converted chances.

maybe you need to get off your playstation and get down to tulloch stadium for some real action

see if you have a mate with a season ticket he will get you in for a fiver tonight. dont think there is any further reductions for children though

• Agree 1

dont know, what league are you watching?

i have seen goals 28 for and 21 against at home this season. that is 49 converted chances.

maybe you need to get off your playstation and get down to tulloch stadium for some real action

see if you have a mate with a season ticket he will get you in for a fiver tonight. dont think there is any further reductions for children though

oops my mistake £1 for under twelves

at this level players convert chances. fact !!!!!!!are you watching the same league as me?dont know, what league are you watching?

see if you have a mate with a season ticket he will get you in for a fiver tonight. dont think there is any further reductions for children thoughoops my mistake £1 for under twelves

Bore off oh wise one with many more years under his belt than me so felt he could antagonise me. I'm at every home game and attend as many away games as possible, not as many as I did last season when I only missed 2 games in the league and Scottish cup all season, because I have other priorities, but I'm there as often as I can be. Don't believe me ask lizi. I suggest you start going to away games aswell that way you can be even more amazed by this amazing chance conversion rate we have.

Chances are missed at spl level and most other leagues in fact. We've been extremely privileged to see so many goals this season. I'd suggest you've been watching to much premier league football.

Edited by lukemackay

At all levels players miss chances - fact!