The "Signed Up For Next Season" Thread

Renegade

Ben greenhalgh has officially signed....

On twitter -:

@BenGreenhalgh: Have just put pen to paper so will definitely be a player for Inverness Caledonian Thistle this season in the SPL!!

What about Matthew Cooper? No mention of him in the latest list...I thought he'd maybe another year to go. There's also Jay Cheyne and Calum Ferguson but they may be more youth team.

I've no idea about Cooper actually.  Haven't seen him mentioned anywhere in ages.  Cheyne and Ferguson are signed until the end of next season I believe.

What about Matthew Cooper? No mention of him in the latest list...I thought he'd maybe another year to go. There's also Jay Cheyne and Calum Ferguson but they may be more youth team.

I've no idea about Cooper actually.  Haven't seen him mentioned anywhere in ages.  Cheyne and Ferguson are signed until the end of next season I believe.

Matthew Cooper is still here. Got injured around about March time in the U20 game vs Ross County at GES and never featured since but still with us. 

Matthew Cooper is still here. Got injured around about March time in the U20 game vs Ross County at GES and never featured since but still with us. 

Could someone with more power on here add Cooper, Ferguson and Cheyne to the "Signed till Season 2013-14" list?  I can't change it anymore due to not being a mod (unbelievable I know!).

Edited by Renegade

Could someone with more power on here add Cooper, Ferguson and Cheyne to the "Signed till Season 2013-14" list?  I can't change it anymore due to not being a mod (unbelievable I know!).

You just need someone who can say...

post-4861-0-81457700-1370128344.jpg

Signed up till the end of season 2015-16:

• Aaron Doran

Signed up till the end of season 2014-15:

• Josh Meekings 
  • Nick Ross  
  • Gary Warren
  • Graeme Shinnie
  • Billy McKay
  • Daniel Devine
  • David Raven
  • Liam Polworth
  • Ryan Christie

Signed up till the end of season 2013-14:

• Ross Draper
  • Ryan Esson
  • Richie Foran
  • Conor Pepper
  • Matthew Cooper
  • Jay Cheyne
  • Calum Ferguson
  • Ben Greenhalgh
  • Danny Williams
  • Adam Evans

(Butcher, Malpas and Marsella are also in this category)

Signed up till the end of season 2015-16:

• Aaron Doran

Signed up till the end of season 2014-15:

• Josh Meekings 
  • Nick Ross  
  • Gary Warren
  • Graeme Shinnie
  • Billy McKay
  • Daniel Devine
  • David Raven
  • Liam Polworth
  • Ryan Christie

Signed up till the end of season 2013-14:

• Ross Draper
  • Ryan Esson
  • Richie Foran
  • Conor Pepper
  • Matthew Cooper
  • Jay Cheyne
  • Calum Ferguson
  • Ben Greenhalgh
  • Danny Williams
  • Adam Evans
  • James Vincent

(Butcher, Malpas and Marsella are also in this category)

It's only the 4th of June.  Don't be too worried.  I'm just amazed we've got such a good team this early on.  Really excited for next year.  It's already virtually as good as last season, more settled and with the transfer market not even open.

Well done!

excuse me but what positions do Calum Ferguson and Adam Evans play?

I am a little concerned that we really only have Billy McKay as an out and out striker in the team

Ferguson is a left back I believe, while Evans is a left winger I think.

I see one of our released u20s Ross Aitken has signed for Deveronvale.  

Edited by Renegade

I am a little concerned that we really only have Billy McKay as an out and out striker in the team

I see one of our released u20s Ross Aitken has signed for Deveronvale. Fergusons a striker.

• Agree 1

I see one of our released u20s Ross Aitken has signed for Deveronvale.

And Kyle whyte went to clach