ICT player of the season so far?

CaleyThistle

Doran! , you must be joking, yes he is good but i find him too inconsistent. Ryan Esson had a really good start to the season and unfortuantly missed some of it. I reckon he could be in with a shout.

Esson has played about 12 games and we have won 1 game while he has been playing.

Doran has the most assists in the SPL

Need I say more?

Doran! , you must be joking, yes he is good but i find him too inconsistent. Ryan Esson had a really good start to the season and unfortuantly missed some of it. I reckon he could be in with a shout.

Esson has played about 12 games and we have won 1 game while he has been playing.

Doran has the most assists in the SPL

Need I say more?

Yes, Doran has been to inconsistant for me, he can be amazing one game but terrible the next.

Gary Warren all the way. Tough, honest, brilliant old fashioned power header goals and gives everything on the pitch. No messing, signed on the dotted line to stay with us. You can't ask for more.

Well I cant argue with that!

• 2 weeks later...

HEY>>>>>>>>>..............do you all know that we do have on this website a player of the year poll, voted for by people at the games, that should be a superb indicator.  If you don't know, then check it out please. :smile: