Did Adams really say that?

BornCaley

Adams interview from BBC Alba broadcast. He stated that ICT would have been happy if County were still in the 1st Division.

Has this idiot not listened to any of TBs pre & post match interviews where he normally always mentions County. He also seems to have ignored the ICT supporters who had nothing but praise for County winning the 1st Division last season; seeing as it would give us our Derby back as well as additional revenue for the club.

Keep your war mongering to yourself you seething **** and stop trying to create bitterness

• Agree 4

I managed 1 minute of his BBC post match interview! Apparently we had 2 offside goals in the SC game at Victoria park! Hints of referee bias towards us! Can't wait for the "are you R***ers in disguise" chants. Shockingly bad loser! 

• Agree 2

Didn't hear it, but can honestly say I don't know one single ICT fan who not only wants them to be in SPL, but wants C*unty to finish in top 6 - at least one place below us, of course!  Bizarre that he would want to antagonise like that, completely inapprorpiate.

• Agree 2

Someone needs to take him aside and tell him to simmer down. The stuff he comes out with is ridiculous, half the time he never thinks to check his facts and  just leaves himself looking like a top class :tosser:

He's a fantastically good manager. So good, that we're talking about him, when our team have beaten the feeder club he manages. On that basis, I think we should pray for him. So let's get #PrayForDerek trending worldwide on Twitter ;-)

The latest in a line of classic comments from the tool

The best one was on BBC Radio Scotland the evening before the cup game when he claimed that "we have different morals" in that they focus on local players. Cue January and the binning of some local players and signing of four overseas players??

He forgets the penalty in the last game which even though the forth official and Butcher admitted was too far away to know one way or the other he managed to see that it was a definite dive.

The free kick yesterday before their goal was also a bit suspect, however no mention of this.

He clearly is a little man with a big chip and I'm sure with man management skills like his he will do great at Aberdeen :ohmy:

• Agree 1

love that remark by Terry!  ( above ) so

Send Adams to the Dons he is giving the Northern Highlands a bad name.

I would still like to know what was said before he ran down the tunnel, personally I think he is very jealous of Terry. Adams will never be the man that Terry is.

Terry Butcher - 70+ international caps, some as captain, 3 times at the world cup finals, several domestic or european honours, iconic legend of the game.

Derek Adams - Not.

• Agree 5

Quote from Overthebridge forum! Had to laugh at the sheer seethyness of the post!  We must sing " Adams is a seether, Adams is a seether, na na na na, na na na na" at the next game!

"I honestly thought this type of cheating would be history when we got rid of the Inverness Caley supporting referees, but! Obviously not."

How did "they" manage to rid the world of ICT supporting Ref's? I'm sure we would all love to know.

Edited by BornCaley