What we all knew

bdu98196

Sandaza has now been suspended over this. I can understand why Rangers are taking that action, but if you knowingly employ a blatant mercenary you've got to expect him to be receptive to any better offers from elsewhere!

Well he is only 28 so no doubt he is learning his lessons the hard way. Doesn't mean to say that he is a horrible person though...eh?

Just a bit too mercenary perhaps.

But then, if he is from abroad why would he sign for a large club like Rangers for anything else buta large pay=packet? :wink:

Go figure. :wink:

Erm, so what?  There's a bunch of people here wishing A Shinnie well if he goes to a struggling club in the second division in England (even if it does have a fancy name).  What's he going for?

You have players saying how much they're a fan of Morton, St Mirren, Dundee etc but they all leave for more money and no-one seems to mind too much. "I hope one day to return to my hometown club" they say but don't add "when I'm washed up and don't have any choice except a bunch of similar paying clubs".

Footballers are mercenaries?  Of course.  To an extent that's ridiculous.

In most cases though, in addition to money, the players are moving on to better their careers by playing football at a higher level.  To drop 3 divisions into a league of part-timers though, when you have plenty of other options, truly earns him the description.

Deserves all he gets.  Regardless of why he is at Rangers, he has a contract with them and if he's breaching that by talking to (as far he was aware) agents for other clubs then he can't complain when he gets hauled up for it.

someone offer me to treble my wages in what could be a ten year earning career, Im sure I could look myself in the mirror. What the real scandel hear is how much of a waste of money Sandaza has been. 2 goals for The Rangers in the lower leagues, even Barrowman could do better.