News Page

tm4tj

Scotty

I was trying to locate an old report on the news page, but could not find any links to the articles older than the first five shown on that page.  I did find a way round it by going into another report and getting a link to reports from there.  I would have thought the headings might have been links, but nothing doing.  Is it just me??? I am using firefox.

nope. not just you. something I/We need to revamp ..... a workaround should be to use the search bar and make sure it is set to search pages, but I do need to tweak the news section.

Cheers scotty, works fine now.

The other thing I forgot to mention.  The News page takes at least 10 seconds to load for me.  Any reason for this or is it the same for everybody.  It's the only page I have this problem with.

ok, did some investigating and have tweaked it a bit ..... main news page loads a lot quicker I think, but you will still get delays in the category pages as these have to make more queries to the database to display the results.