Should Scotland be an independent country

Should Scotland be an independent country  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country

• Yes
    • No

Hi folks, was looking to spread the word on BBC Scotland's debate programme that's taking place at Culloden Academy, Inverness on September 18th.

As it's exactly one year before the vote, it's going to be a very interesting debate programme. With a balanced audience of over 250 required, it's important that as many people as possible up North are aware of it. Which is why I've registered here and made this post.

If you could all circulate the link provided below (where you can apply), that would be most appreciated. Hopefully a lot of members here fancy coming along and there's a great response from this.

Here's the link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-23866813.

Ps. Good luck for the rest of the season, you're doing fantastic once again. I'm a Thistle fan - of the Partick variety - and we've been performing excellently as well. So I'm looking forward to our tussles, although I doubt too many will manage to make the trip down to Firhill on Boxing Day; which is a shame!

Thanks guys.

• 11 months later...

Some time has past and I was wondering if we could have a second poll to see what people think now that both sides have presented their case in more detail?

Yes, I agree. It would be interesting to see the current voting intention, one year on from this poll...and just 6 weeks away from the actual vote!