No SPL fixture this weekend? Come to EEP!

buffy

Hi guys and gals

No SPL Fixture this weekend to brigten up yer day ?

Then I've got an invitation for you all.

Come to East End Park to help Save the Pars!

We need as many football supporters as possible to get behind us to help our office staff, players and backroom staff and help save our club. It could quite possibly be our last game tomorrow - I know this is an emotive subject and not all supporters of all clubs give a damn about other clubs even those in a differnet division, but I'm hoping for a positive outcome - and from our own support too.

We would love as many SPL supporters to attend our game v Dumbarton tomorrow.

Admission prices – tickets available at the stadium:

Main Stand (on Halbeath Road) £19, concessions £13, Under12s £7

All other stands £17, concessions £11, Under 12s £5

Family tickets – only available in the Norrie McCathie Stand One adult & one u12 £20 / two u12s £22

If you would like to make a donation to help our club, the Pars Supporters Trust have provided a Staff Support Fund to ensure our club staff, players and backroom staff are helped financially and directly. If you would like details on how to donate please do not hesitate to contact me by PM or by my email: buffy2angel@hotmail.com.

Thanks for reading.

Buffy x

Edited by buffy
  • Agree 2

pinned your topic Buffy, but did change font from shocking pink to a more subdued colour - it was hurting my eyes !!!  - hopefully some of our fans feel like a day out tomorrow and swell the coffers for you.

Cheers guys - lol at the pink font change... boooooo

I've added more to my original post - admission prices for those of you wanting to attend...

or

a donation to the staff support fund.

All is welcome - in whichever way you can.

All the best, Buffy x

Why should anybody sympathise with Dunfermline they have been living beyond their means for long enough - not paying there staff, tax or other bills. If this is the end for Dunfermline then so be it!

As a neutral of both clubs I wonder why there was such vile hatred towards Rangers when they were in a similar situation yet Dunfermline are getting sympathy.

• Agree 2

Why should anybody sympathise with Dunfermline they have been living beyond their means for long enough - not paying there staff, tax or other bills. If this is the end for Dunfermline then so be it!

As a neutral of both clubs I wonder why there was such vile hatred towards Rangers when they were in a similar situation yet Dunfermline are getting sympathy.

post-4861-0-04752700-1364053406.jpg

Fraz, you really shouldn't take the p**s out of our visitor, he probably doesn't realise that his beloved bigots have raped and plundered all and sundry since Noah was a boy.......oh and incidentally have done nothing wrong lol

• Agree 1

Sad times Buffy,Really hope Dunfy pull something oot the bag but looking pretty desperate just now,been there (twice) and got the tee-shirt (literally) so i know how you feel.Great club the Pars and used to love visits to EEP despite getting chased across that park on the way back to the train station,best of luck pal, and to all the Pars out there  :bighug:

I do feel for the fans, especially when it's out of their control.

However, I have no sympathy whatsoever for those who financially mismanage clubs and there would be at least some justice if Masterton were to be the biggest loser (financially).  In fact, it seems fairly certain he will regardless, so there's little sense in him not doing some kind of deal with those interested in saving the club....if nothing else, he might salvage some respect.

I believe administration is very unlikely to be an option and if nothing is done to ward off the WUO then it would be straight to liquidation.

Horrible, horrible situation.