take a chance

bauhaus

Guest Mahonio

I reckon he'd be a good signing, no harm in trying I suppose, Gregory Tade came from Division 1 and Barry Douglas of Dundee United came from Division 3 up to SPL and has done well.

All I ken about this lad is that he's a "forward" who began his career as a youth at Aberdeen, also, he's son of Sandy Clark, that's all the info I could get from Wikipedia on Clark.

Edited by Mahonio

Guest Mahonio

If we are looking to sign players from lower leagues then here are 7 who've been sacked by Dunfermline, 3 of whom i would have a look at if i was Butcher, the 3 in question will be in bold. I have also underlined and bolded one that i'm not sure of, maybe you guys can help me with opinions of him?

Jordan McMillan, Andrew Barrowman, Joe Cardle, Andy Dowie, Steven Jordan, Andy Kirk and Paul Gallagher.

If McFadden can go to Motherwell for a few games to get his fitness back.  Then Craig Gordon could easily come to us for a season to get his.  He is only early 30's i think, which is no too old for a keeper.  Sadly though i hate to suggest that he'll be playing for the Rangers next season

If McFadden can go to Motherwell for a few games to get his fitness back.  Then Craig Gordon could easily come to us for a season to get his.  He is only early 30's i think, which is no too old for a keeper.  Sadly though i hate to suggest that he'll be playing for the Rangers next season

He's got a coaching job at Dumbarton and is keen to follow that avenue now. His playing days are maybe behind him now...blighted by injury in his prime.