ICTFC U20s

TopSix

Mathison

Unsure  "Steven" (Didn't get his surname)  Hogg  Watson

Pepper  Polworth

Gibbons  Ross  Roberts 

Sutherland

Was surprised to see Pepper playing in the centre of midfield, but he did well and the midfield collapsed after he and Roberts came off. Hogg got full 90 which is very good to see. Thought Shane was very good, and could have had more than one goal, but he kept getting caught off side, Nick Ross too. Our second goal was excellently worked between Roberts, Ross and Shane.

We were unlucky with their first goal, Mathison made a great save from point blank only for them to score the rebound, and from then on we seemed to get nervous and capitulated. Defensive mistake from the guy they were calling "Steven" but I didn't get his second name, and the third goal their boy just seemed to stroll through the defence to score. 

Thought we were the better side on the whole, but too many mistakes.

• 2 weeks later...

After last week's 3-2 win at St Mirren, the U20s have 2 home fixtures this week.

According to the SPL site:

Tuesday 9th April, 2pm, v Motherwell at TCS

Thursday 11th April, 1pm, v St Johnstone at TCS

HT 0-0

Nowt much to shout about so far. Mathieson has made some decent stops and touched one onto the post, while Polworth booted a good chance over the bar early on. Nice to see Hogg back playing. Ross and Sutherland are also out there and the Georgian boy wearing 11 looks dangerous. Second half now about to start.

Edited by Renegade

Managed to nip over for a wee while, saw Nicks goal- well taken from a good move, agree that the georgian looks quick and good on the ball.

Dissappointed to hear we lost that one, we were playing well and didnt seem all that troubled, one thing though, Shane is shocking at high balls.

FT Inverness CT U20 4 - 0 St Johnstone U20 

Very pleased with the performance today. As the scoreline suggest a very dominant game. St Johnstone were not up to scratch today. 

First goal came from Shane Sutherland, the second was Ryan Christie with a lovely chip over the keeper, Nick Ross scored and Shane Sutherland grabbed the last one to finish it off. 

St Johnstone missed 2 penalties in the second half. 1st one hitting the post and the 2nd the keeper saved it. 

• Agree 5

I still think Shane's worth keeping on - even if it's just a 1 year deal.

While he still has the tendency to put too much power on the ball and hitting it in Row Z, I agree to give him one year. He's a good back up.

Was that Georgian boy playing? He was good on Tuesday and has been each time I've seen him.

Yeah he played yesterday and played very good too! Definitely one worth sticking around.

Nick Ross was the stand out in the game yesterday. His passing was superb, easily can replace A.Shinnie should be leave in the summer.

Nick Ross was the stand out in the game yesterday. His passing was superb, easily can replace A.Shinnie should be leave in the summer.

i have to agree he has really good, his flicks he was trying could have been better if someone had ran onto them but in time it will go better