ICTFC U20s

TopSix

Daniel Devine or Danny Williams got one of the three.

Think I read Devine, Ferguson and ?polworth

United twitter mentioned one of them was an OG. Only seen Calum Ferguson as other scorer and possibly Devine or Williams.

Just back from watching the U20 game today. Firstly I have to say how impressive the Aberdeen U20 team was. They played a very good passing game and just battered our U20 team. For me a stand out for their team was Cammy Smith, what a terrific player he is turning out to be for them.

Second half the ICT U20 team started very brightly and there was a terrific fighting spirit in the team and the two goals came Ryan Christie. Every U20 game that I have attended, I have always left thinking what a terrific performance the lad has had. I seen that Yogi was at the game today so hopefully he will be as impressed as I was today with Ryan. A note to make about the second half is that Yogi actually spent the second half in the ICT dugout so part of me is wondering whether he took the half time team talk and then things improved greatly!

Another fact to point out from what I can actually see is that in the second half from what I saw is that we changed from the usual 4-2-3-1 to a 4-4-2 which actually worked until the dying minutes of the game where we burnt out and Aberdeen managed to get a late fourth.

Ryan Esson was back in goals again today and in my opinion I would have rather have Nick Draper or Cameron MacKay. No great disrespect to Ryan but Dean Brill is going to be number 1 for a long time so maybe he should go into a coaching role at the club.

Edited by ICTRoughi

Also at match today and agree Aberdeen the better side for much of the first half with some of the more experienced ICT players showing very little. Defensively ICT looked all over the place and the movement of Aberdeen's front three caused lots of problems. Agree ICT Roughi that second half was far better and Christie was certainly involved in much of Caley Thistle's best play. I have also attended most of the -20 matches at the stadium and have been hugely impressed with young Christie and bit surprised he hasn't figured at all in the first team this season. ICT could well have got something out of the game on their second half showing but paid the penalty for that disorganised first half display.

• Agree 2