How will Sevco celebrate the 3rd Div Title?

BornCaley

Barring a fail of Dundee type proportions,  The Rangers will win the 3rd Division. How do we see them celebrating the title?  Seeing as they are used to SPL championships....Yes I know the current club have technically won nothing but they are tightly holding onto their past history of titles.

Will they take an open top bus through Govan with a meet up at Ibrox to show off their little trophy to their hordes?

Personally I think It will be rather embarrassed and muted affair!

Edited by BornCaley

it SHOULD be a muted affair and they SHOULD be ashamed of the disgrace they brought on Scottish football.........but they won't they will see this as proof they are still a mighty force and try to show the strength of the clubs and fans buy an overly elaborate celebration calling on as many fans as they can - meanwhile citing that had they been allowed to remain in the SPL where they feel they belong they would have been challenging Celtic for the title!!!

I'd like to see them seal the title by virtue of Queens Park dropping points, on the same day that The Rangers themselves suffer an embarrassing defeat to the likes of Montrose. How flat would that be? :lol:

• Agree 1

If ICT were relegated, would we celebrate promotion?  Of course.  Bizarre topic.

Sevco were not relegated, they are a new club for whom the rules were manipulated to ensure them a place in the SFL.

Likewise they were not "banned" form playing in Europe--as a new entity they will have to wait three years to be eligible, as dictated by UEFA rules.

• Agree 4

I'd like to see them seal the title by virtue of Queens Park dropping points, on the same day that The Rangers themselves suffer an embarrassing defeat to the likes of Montrose. How flat would that be? :lol:

Not far off what actually happened.  A draw away against mighty Montrose and an Elgin penalty at Queens Park giving them the title.  It is also good to see that Queen of the South secured the 2nd Division title before Sevco secured the 3rd.  Meanwhile, without one half of the OF we have had one of the most, if not the most exciting SPL season ever.

• Agree 3

Pathetic topic .Boring, thought we had all got over it,our most exciting season in our history and this clown starts a thread on Rangers

No wonder Rangers fans say the rest of Scottish football are obsessed with them 

get a grip nd lets jst celebrate our own amazing season nd let Rangers get on wi it. 

• Agree 1

Pathetic topic .Boring, thought we had all got over it,our most exciting season in our history and this clown starts a thread on Rangers

get a grip nd lets jst celebrate our own amazing season nd let Rangers get on wi it. 

Hear hear

Disagree.  Over the years Rangers and Celtic have dominated Scottish football and they and their supporters have treated other clubs as training fodder from which to poach the best players.  In Rangers case it became apparent that not content to be one of the two biggest clubs with levels of income that the rest of Scottish football could only ever dream of having, they were using all sorts of dubious financial means to further their aims.  Now they have been found out and are briefly suffering the consequences in the wilderness of the lower reaches of the league structure.

Having been mocked and patronised over the years for supporting my no hope North of Scotland team - my local team - I make absolutely no apologies for taking the opportunity for having a dig or two at Rangers and the discomfort of their fans whilst they languish in the lower divisions. 

Of course we must celebrate our own success, but the fact that this success comes at a time when Rangers are out of the picture makes it so much sweeter because our success has been built around sound financial management.  Contrasting our success with their stuttering rehabilitation illustrates a triumph of honest endeavour over the shady wheeling and dealing of big business and the bully mentality.  Don't see anything pathetic in that.

In any case. let's not forget the age old custom of the bragging rights of the football fan.  We certainly have bragging rights over The Rangers at the moment, so let's make good use of them whilst we can.  As sure as night follows day, The Rangers will buy their way back to the top of Scottish football in 3 or 4 years and we will again be subjected to the usual patronising disdain. Don't be such a killjoy - enjoy it whilst you can! 

• Agree 13

obsessed? I think you have missed the point of my thread! Maybe get some more posts under your belt before you criticise others.

And for the record I f***ing hate the OF

• Agree 2

post-5792-0-45032400-1364758424.jpg

• Agree 1

This is a football forum.

This thread is in the "Other  Football" forum.

The rangers and the 3rd division fall into this category, therefore I suggest that the OP is not a "clown" nor is the topic "pathetic" or "boring".

And just to clarify when it comes to sevco my stance is...

HA!

• Agree 1