ie

Media Coverage

ff
AUDIO
TEXT
VIDEO
TEAM LINEUPS
TO FOLLOW

[MODS: I will not be around this afternoon to edit this thread. (Off to TFC -V- LA Galaxy game). please add team lines when announced - Thanks]

Inverness CT starting XI v Hibernian: Reguero, Raven, Meekings, Devine, G Shinnie, Doran, Draper, Tudur Jones, Foran, A Shinnie, McKay.

Subs : Mathieson, Ross, Sutherland, Polwarth, Pepper, Gibbons, Taylor

Hibernian (4-3-3): Williams, Clancy, McPake, McGivern, Stevenson, Deegan, Thomson, Taiwo, Harris, Griffiths, Doyle

Subs: Murdoch, Claros, Cairney, Wotherspoon, Handling, Robertson, Forster

Well, no many peeps on here, i canna listen to the radio comm.   any news from anybody (apart from 0-0 )     seems neither keeper has been too busy so have we weathered the Hibbee storm and are now out to score 2 in the second half?

• Agree 1

Guest Mahonio

Get in :-)!!

Once again, results are going our way with Killie 1 up at Victoria Park so we will be 4 clear if them, only Motherwell result going against us but think we will end 3rd.

That's feckin fantastic and sets up another derby.

A top 6 Highland derby.

Unbelievable Jeff! :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:

That is not actually confirmed yet. If they lose to Hearts, Kilmarnock beat St Mirren and Dundee, Dundee Utd. beat St Johnstone and Aberdeen, and we lose to St Johnstone then they end up 7th at the split.

So depending on results, we could secure them their top six place on Friday. :ohmy:

A top 6 Highland derby.

That is not actually confirmed yet. If they lose to Hearts, Kilmarnock beat St Mirren and Dundee, Dundee Utd. beat St Johnstone and Aberdeen, and we lose to St Johnstone then they end up 7th at the split.

So depending on results, we could secure them their top six place on Friday. :ohmy:

Aberdeen have 41 points, County 45 points. How can they finish 7th or lower?

Don't ever doubt me! :wink:

A top 6 Highland derby.

Because Dundee Utd can leapfrog both Aberdeen and County

A top 6 Highland derby.

Aberdeen don't come into it, well except for losing to Dundee Utd.  :smile: 

I had thought it was done and dusted as well with us beating Hibs, but it was mentioned on the radio so I did the sums, and that combination of results puts St Johnstone and Kilmarnock on 47, Dundee Utd. on 46 and them on 45. Its because both Kilmarnock and Dundee Utd. have 2 games to play still that muddies it.

A top 6 Highland derby.

Because Dundee Utd can leapfrog both Aberdeen and County

But County can finish no lower than 6th. Aberdeen have 4 points less and they're 7th now.

Hey Dick, what a great three points that is, wish I was there for Terry's post match celebrations and County losing just makes it a good Easter.

Yeah   would have been good, also to become mickey mouse world champs at the Innes later would have made it a brill weekend, just have to wait till friday now... :whistle: