ie

Media Coverage

ff
AUDIO
TEXT
VIDEO

TEAM LINEUPS
post-2-0-71868000-1365186061.png

We're doing OK but I'm not entirely convinced by how we're set-up here. I would like to see Draper moved into the centre and Doran switched from Left to Right. Their centre halfs look like they're running in treacle, Billy easily has the beating of both for pace so we need to try and utilise it more.

first time this season i have watched on tv instead of being at the game.we were gash.

top priority next season is a forward who can hold the ball up, maybe win the odd header. also a winger who can beat a defender, not just look busy twisting and turning going nowhere except backwards or sideways.

we had a couple of chances 2nd half but they fell to the wrong shinnie and doran. the right shinnie should have put his header on target first half

nothing on the bench to change the game.

before xmas we would have scored a couple of goals tonight. then again maybe let a couple in

• Agree 1

Relieved not to have lost after that performance.  I think those players with offers on the table and who have not signed up should do so now.  Having played so poorly on a televised match I can't see better offers coming in for anyone.  No movement off the ball, no vision, poor control, poor shooting.  Given that we are 5 points clear in 3rd spot I was expecting a confident performance but it must rank as one of the worst of the season. 

Hopefully the players can take heart from the fact that they didn't lose and can get back to winning ways after the split.

• Agree 2

Shocking crowd

Even my son commented on it....and he knows NOTHING about footie lol

North Stand as full as I have seen it for a while apart from Celtic and County games.  Friday night and being live on TV is bound to reduce the crowd but I thought the crowd was pretty good.

• Agree 1

Was really disappointed with this performance - living in Spain I dont see many games but this was dreadful we could not put two passes together we were second to every ball in the end I suppose we have to be content with a draw - the frightening thing is we could have won it had it not been for Mannus with a couple of great saves - that would have been robbery - which by the way would have made me very happy - Terry summed it up perfectly in his interview he said it was Rubbish

i had a ball of a time. stood next to a german guy called david, who loved the chants from section E and got involved. jamp arround for about half an hours, got home after having a great night, and everyones fecking miserable. bore off. if the games shi*e make use of your time and enjoy yourself. get involved and sing. dont moan about a shi*e game because youve just sat on your tod being a miserable ponce for 90 minutes.

rant over.

great noise in the second half. enjoyed myself.

come at me sweetie rustlers!

• Agree 11

Yep, looks like it Chris.  Glad to see you are so loyal.  Was Terry in.  Unfortunately that was a miserable performance lacking any invention in the first half, slightly better in the second half but we could be doing much better.  I spend most of my money on Guinness, it's more enjoyable.

Well Chris I'm sorry to say but I thought tonight was the biggest pile of uninspired drivel I have seen in a long time.

I don't know much about tactics either but there was a distinct lack of them tonight.

Highlight for me was their goalie's save from Draper.

• Agree 1