So what Celtic players stood out Mr Lennon

bauhaus

I have deliberated over Neil Lennon's rant at the absence of any of his players from the Player of the Year listing. It did get me thinking, although they have won the league, they were actually pretty ordinary and below what you expect of champions in general terms.

Mr Lennon mentioned several players of his bunch, Hooper, Wanyama, Forster, Commons and Wilson. My immediate thoughts were WHAT!!!!! as I could only agree with one, Victor, who has stood out a bit at times. Remember Mr Lennon, these are the guys you play against every week, your fellow professionals who voted for who they think did best in the whole league.

My thoughts were from Celtic nobody had really impressed me loads. Last night, Celtic had their own player of the year awards, and it was Samaras who won, who when I thought about it, has probably influenced Celtic most this season, but in the whole I had forgotten about him, so that shows how much he stood out to me. 

It would be interesting to see what players did get votes for at each club. Not suprised at Andy Shinnie getting into the top 4, and probably between him and Griffiths for runner up, with one obvious winner this year.

Did expect Josh Meekings to be in the young player of the year though. 

Anyone expect anyone else to have been voted