Europe:- The Final Countdown

tm4tj

Heres hoping come the end of the game.....ICT will have secured Europa League footie.

On a slight tangent here.....anyone see Macgregor on Sky Sports interview, trying to claim the Highland Football Academy as their own. PILLOCK!!

Interesting comments from some people elsewhere online saying how they'd heard that the ICT board didn't want Europe due to it being too expensive.  Seems a bit far-fetched to me.

Also, has anyone else seen Tade's comments?  What an utter prat of a man.

Interesting comments from some people elsewhere online saying how they'd heard that the ICT board didn't want Europe due to it being too expensive.  Seems a bit far-fetched to me.

Also, has anyone else seen Tade's comments?  What an utter prat of a man.

Can't see a trip to Albania being much of a money spinner somehow can you?

Chances are the round we would have entered would have paired us with some obscure diddy club from obscure corner of Europe

I'm not saying for one moment the ICT board did not want Europe but there's a fair chance that the club could have come out of it with a financial loss

I'd personally rather enter Europe when we are in a much better position financially

Dougal

• 4 weeks later...

Chances are the round we would have entered would have paired us with some obscure diddy club from obscure corner of Europe

We're in the Highlands of Scotland and we're called Inverness Caledonian Thistle - whoever would have (hypothetically) been drawn against us would be using that sentence to describe us.

Although in Norwegian.  Or Icelandic...

St Johnstone have bagged a nice trip to either Ireland or Norway, can't help thinking it could or even should have been us.

Looking for a bright side, it'll be Norway, where the alcohol is far too expensive.

• Agree 2

St Johnstone have bagged a nice trip to either Ireland or Norway, can't help thinking it could or even should have been us.

Looking for a bright side, it'll be Norway, where the alcohol is far too expensive.

I'm sure Terry and Mo would've sorted themselves out at the duty free if was too expensive.