It's only a game

Kirishima

As the games hot up and the European chase and RC game looms closer, James Manson's story made me a bit more philosophical this weekend.

The West Highland Free Press http://www.whfp.com/2013/05/03/determined-james-vows-to-go-the-extra-mile/ story might not be picked up by all in Sneck, but it seems his choice of attire might be of interest...

• Agree 3

I sincerely hope there is warm welcome for him when he arrives, or even a guard of honour I take my hat off to this man.

I'd like to see him go home wearing his ICT top having been converted.  

What an amazing spirit.  We all wish him the very best in his future. Living with a severe disability or even just constant pain can be a terrible trial.

Kind regards to this gentleman .I hope he enjoys the game against Ross County. For him a hard fought draw would be a bonus.

When we're really up against it, we become what we should be all the time. 

3 months to live and still here two years later, some guts. 

All the best to him - still got a sense of humour too. Nice touch with the shirt. If he is introduced to the crowd I do hope all ICT fans give him a big hand. Respect.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ahead of the fans clash tomorrow it's great to see something that brings the fans closer together. I for one was proud to be part of the guard of honour to welcome onto the GES pitch last weekend