Tickets for Ross County

Hi folks

I'm planning on heading up for the final game of the season with a bunch of pals.  Any thoughts on ticket availability, or even where and when they can be purchased?  The Ross Co website is useless, I'm afraid.

Do you think I'll be able to get my hands on 8 tickets ok?

Booking train tickets today...

On ictfc.com it says tickets will be available shortly it doesn't actually say tomorrow. Is there a singing section planned? Which section?

Heard also season tickets on sale from tomorrow? St will have to wait till end of month for sure

Edited by jagster

Ross County tickets will be on general sale from tomorrow from 12:00.  There will be a singing section, just ask for the singing section when you phone as I'm not sure which section it will be yet.  Singing section tickets will have to be bought this week as we will not be able to hold tickets for long as we have a relatively short window to sell this game. 

Season tickets also go on sale tomorrow, although due to the Monday holiday your letters will probably not drop through your doors until Tuesday morning. 

• Agree 2

I've got 117 so TopSixNextYear and his lady must have 116 & 115.

For travel info from Inverness there's a train at 10:00 and one at 11:00. I believe there may also be buses from Caley Social Club leaving around 11:30. Not sure if bar will be open though.

If we also get the wendy house to sit in, is there any chance that someone sitting there could film the ICT fans and post  on the County matchday thread, hopefully Mr B will come over to greet the fans after the game too.

Wendy house has been taken down IIRC

The Wendy house isn't being taken down until after the game (needed to meet spl seating requirements), and will then be replaced by an extension to the east stand during the close season.

Wendy house has been taken down IIRC

The Wendy house isn't being taken down until after the game (needed to meet spl seating requirements), and will then be replaced by an extension to the east stand during the close season.

Sorry but I'm reliably informed it's already down. They must have got permission from the spl.

How are sales going now? Surely we'll sell this out.

If sales carry on as they have been we should sell out before close of business tomorrow.  This would mean that there would be no tickets available on Sunday.  Don't leave it to chance, down to the last 100 tickets, so pop down tomorrow.  The stadium is not open on Saturday so tomorrow is probably your last chance to get your tickets.

• Agree 5

Im sure a saw a photo the other day on t'interweb of the County U20s game earlier in the week and the wendy house had been taken down. Still plenty sand and not very much grass though unfortunately