Newbie here

Guest jamesie snr

Guest jamesie snr

Hey there people just want to introduce myself. Im stephen James i was a regular down the lomngman till october 2000 then i left to go to new zealand where i still live with my wife and 2 kids. Anyway it would b great to hear from anyone who remembers me ii used to stand behind the home end next to the boys with the drum. Even if u dont remember me it would b great to hear from other ict fans since im isolated down here :D

Guest jamesie snr

thank you and i am trying to build a wee fan base down here i already have a few come in to work on a monday commenting on the scores and how well we r doing so a small step is good

I look forward to seeing you in the Chat Room on match days mate. If you've adopted the NZ appraoch to life, you'll be able to share some great craic with Gabby who's in Melbourne... feck me, you're practically neighbours! :shock:

Guest jamesie snr

i sure have adopted kiwi way of life man i thought i was laid back till i came here they think they hate the aussies theyve never been to scotland england games lol

Jamesie - welcome to the site. If you havent done so already, feel free to submit your map location for our 'where in the world' map .... we have users from Aus, China, USA, Canada, Europe and all over the UK ... but you may be the first from NZ .......