Fergie Retires

bdu98196

Anybody fancy reading an intelligent well-written article about Moyes/Everton...here's one.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/2fa7ef1e-b2c0-11e2-8540-00144feabdc0.html#slide0

Very interesting article.

Fergie will be a hard act to follow but if anyone can do it, Moyes may just be the man.

I just hope that Everton can find someone of a similar calibre to keep them above their over-hyped whinging neighbours - but that's enough about Tranmere.

The greatest manager in history (behind pele of course) the guy is a living legend,think the SFA should be getting him on bored to sort out the joke that is Scottish football.Not as a manager or coach but in the boardroom he has so much knowladge & experiance the muppets that are regan,doncaster & co,would be running back over the border if Fergie got involved i no he hasnt got a magic wand but just think he could help sort out the reconstuction mess and chairmen would have respect for him unlike there hatred of the clowns that are ruining our game now.

Fergie will tell you himself that he doesnt play any games of psychology, however, like Celtic and The Rangers in Scotland, the proof is in the pudding. Man utd games last an average of 88 seconds longer that other games in the EPL when utd were losing. Mind games, telling refs to watch certain players before games, putting pressure on the officials all the time. Refs scared to give penalties against utd, less fouls, etc etc.

Believe he also spent the most money on players too, over £ 800,000,000 and pay the highest wages in Europe until the last few years. 

Very successful manager at Man U, but his real achievement was with Aberdeen in my opinion.