We need to win, so we may as well go for it.  It's a very narrow pitch at Dingwall, so wingers will be no use.  An attacking 4-3-3 for me, so let's go out and gub them!

Reguero

Raven Hogg Meekings G.Shinnie

A.Shinnie Jones Ross

Doran Sutherland McKay

Subs - Esson, Devine, Pepper, Taylor, Polworth, Christie, Mathieson

Edited by Renegade

Reguero

Raven Hogg Meekings G.Shinnie

Doran Jones Taylor

A.Shinnie 

McKay Sutherland

Taylor did well when he came on last time at the sandpit and I don't think the pitch really suits Ross' style of play. We need a physical presence up front to replace Foran so Sutherland has to start imo.

Edited by Guest

In the team for united thread, point made about Hogg playing on the pitch should be a no go and I agree so my team would be:

Reguero

Raven

Devine

Meekings

G.Shinnie

Draper

OTJ

Ross

A.Shinnie

Doran

McKay

being honest after watching him a few times in the U20 games i have no faith in Ferguson  

He is a quality player! It obviously shows when he was only one of two players to be kept on at his age group

They need to win. Let's sit in and hit them with pace on the break.                                

Reguero

Raven       Meekings        Devine       Shinnie

Hogg      Taylor

Sutherland       A Shinnie        Doran

McKay

I have had a vision of Shane Sutherland being a "hero" next week and he is just the plodder we need to plough through the Dungwall mire. I would go with the Renegade X1 but move Doran back in to midfield in a 4-4-2. Reckon TB will go 4-5-1.

didnt need "a vision" yesterday saw it for real. he got the ball twice and fell on his erse twice.

if we have to depend on him next week were doomed.

heres hoping motherwell win both their remaining games

What ever the team is that plays, I wonder how up for it they will be after yesterday. Reading on Twitter players not happy at numbers that waited behind for players to come out after game. And Doran in particular, getting abuse on twitter from ICT "fan/fans".  Players/management must feel like they are farting against thunder sometimes!

Pishgashtosh

for someone who could not kick his own erse in the high schools 2nd teams, you never made a first team i can remember, you have a lot to say for your self.

pishgashtosh comes to mind

You have me mistaken fer somebody else - I was a regular first teamer at the IRA when they were winning everything - more pishgashtosh :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

What ever the team is that plays, I wonder how up for it they will be after yesterday. Reading on Twitter players not happy at numbers that waited behind for players to come out after game. And Doran in particular, getting abuse on twitter from ICT "fan/fans".  Players/management must feel like they are farting against thunder sometimes!

Is that the same players who chose not to acknowledge the support before going up the tunnel.