Greatest Ever Season Whatever Happens

This season has been a dream come true tbh. At the start of the season we had no clue where we would finish, presumably down the bottom of the table, and we are sitting in 3rd position in Scotland's highest league. Top Six is what we've been aiming for since we were promoted back in 2004 and this season we have achieved that. With the budget we've got to be in Top Six let alone third is a massive achievement for this club, and now we can still get Europe! As much as I would like to be in Europe, if we don't get in, then we mustn't forget this great season, full of new records and great players. Andy Shinnie has done wonders for this club IMO. He became our first full caped Scotland player whilst at the club, he was in the SPL Team of the Year, and was among the PFA Player of the Year nominees. He is a great player and I hope he gets a good amount of games at BCFC. Billy McKay too has scored 23 SPL goals this season and I think that is the highest amount a Caley Thistle player has scored in the SPL. We made it to the League Cup Semi Final for the first time after winning 3-0 at Ibrox. We beat Celtic at Parkhead for the first time in the league 1-0 and of course making the Top Six for the first time, with maybe Europe as a bonus. We have to give tons of credit to Steve Marsella tho, for all the work he did, to find all these players that have turned into legends at the club, we got them all for free aswell I think so that's amazing. Last but not least, we have to give mountains of credit to Terry and Mo. To bring all the players together and have this wonderful season is just incredible. If County get Europe I will be gutted and heartbroken, same with StJ (more over County tho) but I think we can do it and finish of this amazing season but securing a Euro spot. Remember guys, whatever happens on Sunday will be and no matter what, this has been the greatest ever season in only 18 years of Inverness Caledonian Thistle :D

• Agree 2

It has been a great season, given we occupied bottom for most of last season and barely scraped it past Dunfermline to survive we have come a long, long way since then. We have worked ourselves into a great position to get Europe, we might get it, we might not. Either way its still been a hell of a ride with so many great moments to remember, and all this done with what was perceived by many as the weakest side in the league. I will be gutted if we dont make Europe but thinking that alone is messing with my head, people are viewing missing out on Europe as a disappointment, will never get used to that. Never in my wildest dreams would i have predicted us to be in such a high spot in the league. Whether we make Europe or not its still been our best season by far. Proud to be ICT  :ictscarf:

Well...it has to be said...that yes...this will have been our best season ever in terms of league placings. BUT.....you would have to say that if we miss out on Europe, it does take the shine of the achievment, as European football was there for the taking. Only have ourselves to blame if we fail

• Agree 1

Excellent.

That Doran goal against County gets better every time I see it.  Billy's left foot volley at Dingerville too.

Funny how its still the goals V RC that feel the best....

The Terry and DA clips from the end of the 3-3 cup game - brilliant - worth a season ticket for that alone. 

• Agree 1

After the poor performance on Sunday it was good to see the highlights of the season which has been great with some fantastic games which outweigh the bad!  With a small budget and support TB and his team have done very well this season.  It will be harder next season to improve on this but with a few more good additions to the squad I hope we will.  Again well done and thank you to all at ICT:ictscarf:  :ictscarf: :ictscarf:  

• Agree 1