Ross County -V- ICT

Scotty

An out of form ICT, with no midfield, and 1-0 down. Terry needs to reshape it all as there was nothing to praise in that half. But stranger things have happened and Motherwell just need to to what D.Utd did to us. Why not?

Utter garbage of a first half. The midfield trio are really being missed, and Danny Devine isn't a midfielder, not his fault I know. A.Shinnie looks like he doesn't really care, big change of emphasis needed!

The scoreline I can take. The performance I cannot. The players at this point don't seem to understand the magnitude of the opportunity in front of them. For a club of our size this doesn't happen every season, it could be years until we might get another chance.

• Agree 2

A shitty football weekend for me !!!!

Toronto FC lost 1-0 to Columbus yesterday and looked as disinterested and lacking ideas as we currently do ... and now us throwing away European qualification over the last few games ... and not looking like we care !