New Away Strip

Based on the teasers that have been released I think it could be something like Norwich's home kit for next year. Obviously there won't be green shorts and socks though (or will there...)

I've done a very crude mock-up in Paint. 

6l4qC5N.jpg

Edited by Guest

Based on the teasers that have been released I think it could be something like Norwich's home kit for next year. Obviously there won't be green shorts and socks though (or will there...)

6l4qC5N.jpg[/quote

I think you might be onto something there.

6l4qC5N.jpg[/quote

I think you might be onto something there.

Far to much blue.

My mate has a mate that lives in Italy and his mate knows someone that works in the Errea factory and he says he's not supposed to do so but he sneaked one of the new away shirts out of its packaging and took the following pic of it -

$T2eC16VHJHgFFlv0KbtcBRol)HwvCQ~~60_12.J

I quite like it ! :dancing:

Would be perfect as a man sized incontinence pad.

Wish they'd just show us the bloody kit, ICTFC are always slow with the new kits. get them on the go early, get people pre-ordering it so they sell more!!

Should have done the teasing of the new away kit towards the end of last season!

• Agree 1

They obviously know what it looks like and the fans are the ones who'll be buying it and paying to watch it next season, all these weird teasers are childish.

It's a new shirt they're announcing, not a blooming movie!

• Agree 3

They obviously know what it looks like and the fans are the ones who'll be buying it and paying to watch it next season, all these weird teasers are childish.

It's a new shirt they're announcing, not a blooming movie!

Just a bit of fun I presume, nothing wrong with it.. just playing with well known anticipation and you're losing the game apparently. ;)

Going by the sneak previews. I think it will be this template...

http://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server1100/a856c/products/183/images/715/Errea_Bolton_blue_ite_shirt__61282.1355230291.1280.1280.jpg

A black body, with red stripes (where the white is) and a blue collar

Was mucking about on the computer with the template and photos ICT are posting and came up with this. With crest and sponsor still needing added if anyone has the photoshop skills to do it. 

kz47l.jpg

http://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server1100/a856c/products/183/images/715/Errea_Bolton_blue_ite_shirt__61282.1355230291.1280.1280.jpg

Was mucking about on the computer with the template and photos ICT are posting and came up with this. With crest and sponsor still needing added if anyone has the photoshop skills to do it. 

kz47l.jpg

looks about right

kz47l.jpg

I tried piecing bits together, though I think one or two are from the back or the inside but that looks about right.

Some of the photos have been rotated to act as red herrings I think.

We're all talking about it, and we are all gagging to see it. So the marketing is obviously working. :) nothing wrong with the teasers.

You're absolutely correct that the strategy the club has taken is working because it's got the fans talking as you can see I'm chomping at the bit to see it considering I'm making up examples of it on here.

Personally I think, a photoshoot with some players and teasing the kit that way would be better instead of posting the kit piece by piece each day. We could have even taken a leaf out of Chelsea's book by making a video as I'm sure the media team could draw something up. Like said above making it available for pre order would have been a good idea too.

Edited by ICTRoughi

^ Haha all the boys covered in red/blue paint you mean :P

Not necessarily saying that we should copy that part of their video Haha! but In general, I have been impressed with the way the club has utilised the use of YouTube and felt it might have been a good idea to put together a video to promote/tease the kit to entice the fans but still the way the club have done it is a unique way Haha!  

Edited by ICTRoughi
  • Agree 1