New Away Strip

Not a fan of the shoulder bits, apart from that it's pretty decent! However, what we going to wear for county away? All black will clash with C*untys all navy! Will the last seasons away become a 3rd strip?

The use of "Home & Away" is actually outdated as they are now viewed as First Choice and Change kits.  Both clubs should wear the first choice kit where there's no clash in colours.  Where there's a clash then the visiting team should wear the change kit.  Where the change kit also clashes then the home club should wear their change kit.  Where no combination of first or change kits can create enough distinction between teams then a second change kit comes in to play...for that reason I imagine we will keep the old away kit registered in case such an instance should arise.

So following the above process, then for games against C*unty they would need to wear their change (away) kit....even if they're at home.

The day 5462 Invernessians buy a season ticket anywhere will be one for the record books....

Can't say it does anything for me, and I agree the shoulder bits just look tacked on basically. Very few strips are decent these days as designers seem to be having a laugh. I am biased but the old simple 60's strips still look great and still sell in droves 50 years later. Doubt we'll see many of todays strips selling in 2063.

Jaisus I'm sounding more like ma dad every year...

I'm glad you like it, I am pretty excited myself... it was when ICT and CPFC had virtually the same kit one season that sealed me adopting Caley as my Scottish club, now if ICT could adopt Palace's away kit, I could get one with Eagle4Caley on the back!