New Away Strip

^ Haha all the boys covered in red/blue paint you mean :P

Not necessarily saying that we should copy that part of their video Haha! but In general, I have been impressed with the way the club has utilised the use of YouTube and felt it might have been a good idea to put together a video to promote/tease the kit to entice the fans but still the way the club have done it is a unique way Haha!

Why didn't we do this in like 2001? Get him striped down in nothing but red and blue paint. Now that'd be a sight to see. Ahahah

Looks as if it could be the latest template we've figured it may be but it then troubles me to see that the blue would appear to be on most of the shirt which is puzzling.

Maybe it's a new template.. or maybe not a template at all since we're a sponsored club? Was our current away top not a one-off look?

the last one has to be the shorts

Think you could be right with that one. These two photos add together and look like the same material.

2z70qax.jpg

65r6mx.jpg

Just looking at the Errea site there.  These are definitely from the shorts.

The main question is when the flipping heck will they actually announce the kit?!

Going by the comments on Facebook and Twitter they are going to announce very soon, possible in the next week.

I assume they are waiting on delivery before they can announce it and let us buy it.

The main question is when the flipping heck will they actually announce the kit?!

Going by the comments on Facebook and Twitter they are going to announce very soon, possible in the next week.

I assume they are waiting on delivery before they can announce it and let us buy it. Aye hopefully