New Away Strip

My mate has a mate that lives in Italy and his mate knows someone that works in the Errea factory and he says he's not supposed to do so but he sneaked one of the new away shirts out of its packaging and took the following pic of it -

$T2eC16VHJHgFFlv0KbtcBRol)HwvCQ~~60_12.J

I quite like it ! :dancing:

Would be perfect as a man sized incontinence pad.

Nae chance - I wouldn't have that anywhere near my privates thanks :lol:

• Agree 1

Rasczak I hope you're right! I dig those hooped socks :D

TBH the socks were just getting something from the template that wasn't just plain single colour, I didn't really think we would get them, and the latest teaser seems to put the kibosh on it anyway. The shirt though I have a feeling about. I do like black as the main colour on away tops, but the teasers just said red top to me.

That last photo suggests this design -

Atalanta-Away-Kit-13-14.jpg

All the teasers match this kit including the shorts and socks and the width of the stripe.  I think this it.

Edited by Renegade

Or is it?

atalanta-away-shirt-2012-13.jpg

If the badge is in the middle the left stripe breaks it but isn't that wide.  Either this or my previous one I reckon.

Edited by Renegade

Guest Mahonio

I like Renegade's prediction and the person above him that posted the Hull City lookalike prediction, i would buy both.

I used to slate Errea but to be fair, they really have upped their game in recent seasons and have produced some classy shirts! Far nicer than the generic sh*te that addidas, nike, puma etc have been churning out.

However I really don't care what the new shirt looks like, aslong as it has an ICTFC badge I'll be buying it!