New Away Strip

What's the deal with the goalie kit for next season?  Will that be changing?

I must say, I wasn't really a fan of that grey number that was used last year.

There's a range of new merchandise for the upcoming season, including Goalie Kit.

It can be viewed in the shop at present and the club hope to have photos done shortly so it can be added to the online shop.

What's the deal with the goalie kit for next season?  Will that be changing?

I must say, I wasn't really a fan of that grey number that was used last year.

There's a range of new merchandise for the upcoming season, including Goalie Kit.

It can be viewed in the shop at present and the club hope to have photos done shortly so it can be added to the online shop.

Can we get some pics up on here? Hope we have some decent polo shirts?

What's the deal with the goalie kit for next season?  Will that be changing? I must say, I wasn't really a fan of that grey number that was used last year.

There's a range of new merchandise for the upcoming season, including Goalie Kit. It can be viewed in the shop at present and the club hope to have photos done shortly so it can be added to the online shop.Can we get some pics up on here? Hope we have some decent polo shirts?

Polo shirt for London is it? Going all smart. Polo shirt and kilt would look good actually.

What's the deal with the goalie kit for next season?  Will that be changing? I must say, I wasn't really a fan of that grey number that was used last year.

There's a range of new merchandise for the upcoming season, including Goalie Kit. It can be viewed in the shop at present and the club hope to have photos done shortly so it can be added to the online shop.

Can we get some pics up on here? Hope we have some decent polo shirts?

Polo shirt for London is it? Going all smart. Polo shirt and kilt would look good actually.

I'll be rocking a replica shirt for a change! Was even thinking about getting the new away shirt and as an ex Caley man it's a big move :)

Why's everyone so concerned about how the strip looks? I've seen some of our fans wearing the most dreadful clothing about, we could launch a mankini as our home strip and it would be an improvement on what half the sweaty rustlers wear. :lol:

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

Why's everyone so concerned about how the strip looks? I've seen some of our fans wearing the most dreadful clothing about, we could launch a mankini as our home strip and it would be an improvement on what half the sweaty rustlers wear. :lol:

What are sweaty rustlers? They sound pretty kinky so maybe they would like a mankini.

Quick one, still the same muddled up sizes? Just about buy one online. So in real life im S/M so get a large in the new top? Yeah? 

The new away shirt sizes are a bit bigger than the current home shirt sizes.  In the past it was probably safer to go up 2 sizes whereas with the new away shirt you'd probably get away with just going up one size.

• 3 weeks later...

I see Dean Brill had (one of) the new goalie kits on against Charlton.  Very smart I thought.

Edit - Here's the best picture I could find (and it's not a very good one!) -

Charlton+Athletic+v+Inverness+Caledonian

Edited by Renegade
  • Agree 1

Quite like the direction the club have gone with this top, i've said before on numerous occasions that the home top should be a Caledonian strip while the away one should be a Thistle one or something that sort of looks similar to one

Wouldnt be surprised if we also see the club badge modified on next year tops what with it the club being twenty years old

Dougal

Quite like the direction the club have gone with this top, i've said before on numerous occasions that the home top should be a Caledonian strip while the away one should be a Thistle one or something that sort of looks similar to one

Wouldnt be surprised if we also see the club badge modified on next year tops what with it the club being twenty years old

Dougal

It's a horrid idea and the badge idea is even worse.

Renegade

Troll-tastic - in fact a lot of trolling going on tonight ;-)

Tichy if I'm trolling its certainly not intentional

In my opinion no self respecting Caley fan would ever wear the away top

As long as ICT continue to display the Thistle on the badge I personally won't purchase club merchandise but I certainly am not stopping any of my fellow ICT fans from doing so, like I said its my personal opinion

Dougal

As long as ICT continue to display the Thistle on the badge I personally won't purchase club merchandise but I certainly am not stopping any of my fellow ICT fans from doing so, like I said its my personal opinion

This is my personal opinion as well but I find your post very depressing. There are no Caley or Thistle fans any more only ex Caley or Thistle fans and Inverness Caledonian Thistle fans. If the word Thistle is in the name, it is logical that it appears on the club crestespecially as it was a merger of two sides that led to ICT, not as many Caley fans still seem to think, a takeover.

I was a Thistle fan for many years and still consider myself proud to have supported Thistle but I am now an ICT fan, end of story and to those fans who still cannot do something because Caley or Thistle are mentioned in the name, it's time to get a life and move on.

Dougal

I don't think a Caley fan would wear any form of ICT top to be honest.

Dougal

1346839458-auto-dafuq-dafuq-did-i-just-r

• Agree 2