Pre-Season & Charlton away (merged)

caleydawson

Need to know if the rumour of a second game is rite or not so we can organise the travel. If it is a day trip then it will be by Rail and perhaps meet up en route with others - could be a Chorley stopover - i can still remeber my midwifery training ?!! - but if there is a second I will be looking at a stay. Hope the club respond ASAP. If the Raif game is on the Saturday I may drive up fer that.

Just found out that Caley are in London on the 27th July for a pre-season friendly against Charlton (who have the same 'pikey' tag as that lot from Dungwall) so I'm going to get myself down there! (I might have to invest in an away shirt)

• Agree 1

I presume that you are aware of the necessitated initiation process ?

I thought that stopped after what happened last time?  He made a full recovery I believe, but only seen him once since.  His carer seems nice though.

Charlton fans seem to be a bit underwhelmed at the prospect of ICT visiting.  http://www.charltonlife.com/discussion/55626/inverness-calley-preseason-friendly-27th-july-at-home

Don't you just love the stereotyping........... Hope they lay on some Morris Dancing for us!

Do Charlton not have that guy Farage playing for them?

Need to know if the rumour of a second game is rite or not so we can organise the travel. If it is a day trip then it will be by Rail and perhaps meet up en route with others - could be a Chorley stopover - i can still remeber my midwifery training ?!! - but if there is a second I will be looking at a stay. Hope the club respond ASAP. If the Raif game is on the Saturday I may drive up fer that.

Flights and night stay it is. We have booked your room so you ain't getting away that easy.

What was the name of that cider again !!

I thought that stopped after what happened last time?  He made a full recovery I believe, but only seen him once since.  His carer seems nice though.  

Do tell! does it involve alcohol or shagging?

Of course it does but where can we hire a sheep for the day ?

A well-Kent face then. Kent Kant even. Speaking of Kent, I hope we can visit Stonehenge when we're down there!

Is that beside the tower of London? cant wait to share a meal with the beefeaters - althoughi'm vegetarian...

What was the name of that cider again !!

Do tell! does it involve alcohol or shagging?

Of course it does but where can we hire a sheep for the day ?

Ask the Seethe he will know someone.

A well-Kent face then. Kent Kant even. Speaking of Kent, I hope we can visit Stonehenge when we're down there!

Is that beside the tower of London? cant wait to share a meal with the beefeaters - althoughi'm vegetarian...

I want to get my photie taken with all them pearly kings and queens.

Oh! Jellied eels. Deep fried like.....

Charlton fans seem to be a bit underwhelmed at the prospect of ICT visiting. http://www.charltonlife.com/discussion/55626/inverness-calley-preseason-friendly-27th-july-at-home

They seem a little confused by the Clach and Palace. Guess they don't know about our Barca links ;-)

Pity couldn't have got an away game against a decent Championship team like that lot at Portman Road or the City Ground :-))

All booked ready to go with Red Card, SPL Jaggie and IHE. Come on Capital Caley, sort it out son. Trafalgar Sq, fountains, kilts and ICT tops seems like a plan for the day.

Cant wait for this trip :)

Any ICT fans in the Southampton area going to the game? I know it's a long shot but it would be good if there are any more of us down this way for us to travel together either by car or train.

Being looking at flights all morning flybe have one on saturday the 27th leaving at 07.00 and getting you in at 08.50 for £74.03

and for coming back theres on on sunday at 19.20 and getting you in at 21.05 for £80.48

Thats the cheapest prices i have seen so far