Simon Ferry

Guest Mahonio

Guest Mahonio

I have heard a wee rumour that Butcher is interested in Simon Ferry of Swindon, who incidentally, are managed by Inverness born, Kevin MacDonald.

Is this true IHE, you seem to be quite close to Butcher and Marsella regarding transfers?

If the rumours about OTJ going to Hibs are true then I would be quite happy with Simon Ferry as replacement.

With him already having SPL experience with Celtic, it would be a good move. 

• Agree 1

I have heard a wee rumour that Butcher is interested in Simon Ferry of Swindon, who incidentally, are managed by Inverness born, Kevin MacDonald.

Is this true IHE, you seem to be quite close to Butcher and Marsella regarding transfers?

:lol: Now, now, don't be so sarcastic (please tell me he was being sarcastic)

I posted on another thread about Simon Ferry a few weeks ago and had been told that he was on £2-2.5k a week. What I have since heard that the figure was closer to the £3.5k a week. Way out of our budget I would I have thought