billy mackay

ferben1994

So my sisters best mate is friends with billy's girlfriend and allegedlly he reckons he won't be returning after his holiday other than to collect his belongings as he feels he can't do any more with the caleyjags.

Personally I think its bullshit but wanted to know if there is any other user has heard any thing similair?

So my sisters best mate is friends with billy's girlfriend and allegedlly he reckons he won't be returning after his holiday other than to collect his belongings as he feels he can't do any more with the caleyjags.

Personally I think its bullshit but wanted to know if there is any other user has heard any thing similair?

Signing for Hibs imo.

I've got a cousin whose best mate's nephew's girlfriend knows a girl at her work who's Mum is a friend of the mother of the girl who does Terry Buthcher's wife's hair - and I can assure you there's nothing to worry about - Billy's staying.

• Agree 7

• 5 months later...

There'll be interest in Billy in January and in the summer - no question. The hope is that whoever comes in can convince the squad to stay together and achieve something this year. Providing the player doesn't really want to go, the club can thump a a crazy price tag on him. Ultimately, however, every man has his price and, were an offer to come in the region of £1M, would ICT be able to refuse?

WTF makes these idiots think they can get Billy if they cannot afford Stevie May?

Yeah - you can't afford him so you'll target someone who's scored even more goals instead!

That's like:

Me: "Can I have a pint of Tennents please, how much is that?"

Bartender: "It's £3.00."

Me: "I've only got £2.  I'll have a pint of Peroni instead then thanks."

Bartender: *stares in disbelief*...

Me: "... and a packet of pork scratchings too."

:slapme:

Absolute f**kin cretins.  Billy now costs £2.5M to these dumbf**ks.

Anyway he doesn't want to go there, I've been to Rotherham - it smells of chip fat.  Seriously it does.  Grim place.

:yuk:

• Agree 4