Hayes to return?

Guest Mahonio

Guest Mahonio

Was just having a glance through Facebook and saw a headline on Inverness Couriers back page preview which said 'Butcher link key for Hayes in possible return to ICT, will get a chance to go onto courier website on half an hour to see what is in the article but from the headline title, my guess is Hayes may be interested in a return or Butcher is keen to re-sign Hayes.

It's a complete non story. I did like this:

"Owain Tudur Jones probably wants to be closer to Wales and is getting there one step at a time.

"Maybe he just fancies a change, like me. People say the SPL is a sideways step but he probably just fancies a change from the Highlands.

"And with Hibs winning the cup maybe that’s a bit of an incentive to play in the Europa League."

Courier headlines are so OTT I bet in the story, all it says is Hayes would like to work with Terry again one day. Cue a full back page, sensationalist and misleading. Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Courier headlines are so OTT I bet in the story, all it says is Hayes would like to work with Terry again one day. Cue a full back page, sensationalist and misleading. Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Pretty much and that he'd want to move here when he retires.

"Owain Tudur Jones probably wants to be closer to Wales and is getting there one step at a time.

Jackie-Chan-WTF-meme-face-70958233396.jp