Croatia vs Scotland

KennySim93

So what's everyone's thoughts on the game tonight then?

Here's the Scotland line-up: McGregor, Hutton, Hanley, Martin, Whittaker, Snodgrass, McArthur, Morrison (capt), Bannan, Maloney, Griffiths.

Probably something like this:

McGregor

Hutton Hanley Martin Whittaker

McArthur Morrison

Snodgrass Bannan Maloney

Griffiths

Personally, you may think I'm deluded, but I think we could get a draw out of this game.  I'm going for 1-1.

One of the most remarkable results in our history - just a shame it was pretty meaningless for us.

It will do our seeding rank for 2016 some good, ensures we will be in the 4th pot as we were in danger of slipping even further. Delighted with the result!Delighted i was so far off.

• Agree 1

One of the most remarkable results in our history - just a shame it was pretty meaningless for us.

It will do our seeding rank for 2016 some good, ensures we will be in the 4th pot as we were in danger of slipping even further. Delighted with the result!Delighted i was so far off.

Great result but I'm not sure it does 'ensure' any pot 4 seeding. Surely those are decided at the end of the qualifying campaign? We're still very much in danger of finishing the bottom or staying 5th which would put us in danger of slipping into pot 5 for the Euros 2016. Even if we were to remain in pot 4, it's nothing to get excited about. Not so long ago, we were pot 2 regulars....then fell to pot 3 fodder which is why we find it so hard to qualify nowadays. Pot 4 teams like Scotland are just making up the numbers.

According to the BBC it has ensured pot 4.

The future with Matthew Kennedy, Islam Feruz, Jack Harper, Alex Davey, along with mainstays like Snodgrass, Morrison, McArthur, new manager, ....maybe this is the beginning of the end of our malaise?

• Agree 1

The future with Matthew Kennedy, Islam Feruz, Jack Harper, Alex Davey, along with mainstays like Snodgrass, Morrison, McArthur, new manager, ....maybe this is the beginning of the end of our malaise?

Islam Feruz will be unstoppable, it'll be like Wales have Bale atm...

Islam Feruz will be unstoppable, it'll be like Wales have Bale atm...

Feruz the only promising one IMO with Callum Barrett as a future keeper

feruz, is a boy im really excited about looks like a young aguero. he was top scorer in the nextgen series (basically a youth football champions leaue) in which he led the chelsea line all the way to the final.

the only stage he didnt score in was the final.

the next 2 years should be very interesting to see him come through.

the fact hes younger than me peeves me right off :lol:

oh my days! doing some more digging, that john soutar at dundee utd who played against us in the 2-1 defeat is over a year younger than me. i feel extremely insignificant right now :lol:

Edited by lukemackay