Gregory Tade

Kingsmills

Gregory Tade in the Champions League?!  Deary me.

What next?  Rory McAllister signing for Real Madrid?!

He's a donkey and his bad winning last season when Saints got Europe ahead of us, made him look a right prat.  

Edited by Renegade

He took us and St Johnstone for suckers after leaving within a year. Never really had a good bite at making a mark on the SPL, mind you his performances were pretty mediocre, didnt like using the wings and he always struggled with a good cross so questions will always be resurrected about his cape-ability

:getmecoat:

If for a moment I can put aside my copy of "Vampire jokes for boys", what is funnier is that a Romanian sport website has the headline this morning "CFR Cluj takes top scorer in Scotland"

4 goals in 36 SPL games - hopefully something got lost in translation.

Cluj may have had European football in recent years but they only finished 9th in the league last season, and I'm guessing that 9th in the Romanian league is not a particularly high standard. They have just appointed their 4th manager since the start of last season, and signing Tade would just confirm what chaos they are in.

As for Tade, St J have been grumbling that he had verbally agreed to stay for another year and was supposed to come in last week to sign.  Come off it Saints, look at his history and you'll see that his only loyalty is to his bank account.

He made his way through 6 Scottish clubs in 6 years.  With ICT he was popular and succesful player in whom the manager showed a huge amount of faith, to firstly give him a crack at SPL football, and then sticking by him during some awful spells of form. He then buggered off at the first opportunity, to a rival team no bigger than us, after saying he wanted to return to France. The lure of 90 minutes against a foreign team was the next convenient excuse for taking the extra couple of hundred quid a week, and now he's done a U-turn there to be closer to his family, to be in the Europa League qualifiers, for a new challenge. The challenge of how to spend the extra cash, presumably.

Not that I'm really blaming him for maximising his earnings, I'm just pointing out to St J that if you manage to seduce the local whore then you shouldn't be surprised to find your bed empty when you wake up.

• Agree 3

Gregory Tade in the Champions League?!  Deary me. 

Unless I am missing something Cluj aren't in the Champions League. They finished 9th last season.

Indeed they did, I read somewhere else that they were and couldn't be bothered checking.

Could be in it the season after mind.

Edit - I've just had a brain wave actually;  Maybe he's still saying to Cluj that he got capped by Ivory Coast.  They're going to get a surprise or two when they find out he's trash!

Edited by Renegade

Tade has treated us and St Johnstone like dirt, he said he would stay to them but instead he goes and plays abroad, fair enough it's a team that beat Man Utd at Old Trafford last season (I think) but he should off treated them much better. Same with us, he tweeted some unfair things on the day they got Europe stating that the best club came third and #EuropeForWho?NotYou. Things like that that started a few arguments!

I think Tade is an okay player but if he does leave your club your reaction is typically "Meh" and you shrug your shoulders. I'd imagine Saints fans are the same although apparently he said he was set to sign a one year extension with them but now he's away. Endearing behaviour yet again.

As for Tade, St J have been grumbling that he had verbally agreed to stay for another year and was supposed to come in last week to sign.  Come off it Saints, look at his history and you'll see that his only loyalty is to his bank account.

He made his way through 6 Scottish clubs in 6 years.  With ICT he was popular and succesful player in whom the manager showed a huge amount of faith, to firstly give him a crack at SPL football, and then sticking by him during some awful spells of form. He then buggered off at the first opportunity, to a rival team no bigger than us, after saying he wanted to return to France. The lure of 90 minutes against a foreign team was the next convenient excuse for taking the extra couple of hundred quid a week, and now he's done a U-turn there to be closer to his family, to be in the Europa League qualifiers, for a new challenge. The challenge of how to spend the extra cash, presumably.

Not that I'm really blaming him for maximising his earnings, I'm just pointing out to St J that if you manage to seduce the local whore then you shouldn't be surprised to find your bed empty when you wake up.

Think you will find that his agent likes a wad of cash from a signing on fee every summer to pay for his hols, this year its somewhere in Romania....

Edited by caley100

I wonder what the chances are of Tade and/or his agent having conned Cluj in some way, as he did before with the non-existant Ivory Coast "caps".  In all honesty, it wouldn't surprise me at all if it transpires that he has!