ICT Fans become sensible

Alex MacLeod

Heard it said the other day that ICT fans are turning into very sensible people. They are starting to think sense, talk sense and are keeping well away from this forum in so as not to put temptation in the way of their pledge not to start any stupid rumours in the run up to the new season.

One part of me thinks this rumour may have an element of truth in it considering there hasn't been a single post in over a fortnight but nah..............I think the person who passed the info on to me must have been delusional.

Personally, I think the lack of silly rumours is down to the fact that there's no need for them.

The club, whilst still not 100% there yet, are becoming much better at communication.  This means that there's plenty of "real" stuff for people to be talking about.

The main rumours at this time of year pertain to transfer targets, deals etc. Fer once the club have planned well and sorted it out early - and sorted out the pre season friendliest and I suspect abetted by CD are informing fans at an earlier stage and therefore avoiding Chinese whispers and misinterpretations - The bestards are ruining lives !

Thank feck fer the Merger Thread.

Yes, it's a good thread. A while back there was more staff and yet no ideas, no communication, and no attempt to connect. Now, well, loads of ideas, events, issues few and far between and addressed if need be, it really has changed. So well done those who played their part!