Pre, split last 5 games

bigmack

I know we should not believe what the papers always say, but the Courier had an article on the last 5 games pre. split. To quote the paper "does not make particularly good reading for Inverness supporters".

This time they are factual and should be considered seriously by the Club/Chairman/Manager/Fans.

Imagine starting next season on this basis, we would be really p d off and be demanding changes, lets be ahead of the "game" and address the problem NOW, do I have the answer? No, but the powers that "BE" should act.

Do we as supporters need to make our views known, the response is ours.

Is it just my hangover or does anyone else understand what the **** you are saying :(

I can see what you have typed, I am just not sure where you are coming from, maybe I will have to read the article.

Target now is 7th spot and at least 50 points. If we achieve that, and I believe we will, then we have been more successful than last season. Last five games before the split is not a measure of how well we are doing. These games were against Hearts, Celtic, Hibs, Aberdeen and Livi and we took 4 points from them.

Dont know what was written in the Courier but it seems to me that its on a stirring mission.

AM,

I am sure you are right it was a very negative article on last year as a warning, I took them at face value without checking facts, 1 point from 5 games would not bode well for next season hence the post, my apologies for confusing anyone. Looks the paper as usual has bee missleading.