Charlton -V- Inverness CT - Preview & Tweets

tm4tj

Excellent performance yesterday from the lads, the defence in particular looked solid, Meekings is such a star performer, midfield worked hard and the fact that ICT had the created more and better chances says it all (we hit the post as well) ...of the new guys I really like the look of James Vincent, and Danny Williams looks promising as well. My one concern was how isolated McKay was in attack, he really needs a big guy alongside him. Support was excellent, well done to the 'choir' at the back (or should I say 'f~cking choir'?)...although didn't quite appreciate the 'stand up if you hate Palace' chant but took as humouring their fans who really seem to fixated by the 'rivalry'. Anyway great game, was able to text my Charlton supporting boss with a lttle wind-up, hopefully will be up in the Highlands some time this year

• Agree 4

When will the highlights of the raith, Arbroath, wick and Charlton games be up? Just curious :)

No club footage from Arbroath and Wick, but others will all be up in due course.

The higher number of games that get played during pre-season have given us a wee bit of a back log.

Great work by Meekings, apart from overhitting the pass.

I guess Charlton won't be happy with the defending though - there's a full 12 yards of space in front of Meekings when Doran puts the cross in, and the blonde guy who chased Meekings up the pitch then just gave up and went for a walk!

Yeah, he also got on the scoresheet at Arbroath in pre-season so hopefully Meekings can open his competitive account for us this season. I wonder if Butcher is one of those managers who sets every player a target number of goals for the season? If so, it would be fair to set Josh a target of 2 or 3.