Heat Wave in Inverness?

I have been hearing about the very high temperatures in Inverness form my sister who appears to be finding it unbearable as all older folks can.

Here in British Columbia, Canada,  we have had a full month without a single drop of rain--an all-time record never surpassed  before.

Additionally, this last month has been the sunniest month EVER on record. 

And, with horrific floods devastating the province of Alberta barely a month ago, with  overall damage running into a billion dollars, we seem to be having a huge change in weather patterns that does not bode well for the future of this planet.

Finally feeling the sun  here is a huge change because rain is usually a constant companion and when it appears  the body relaxes, the arthritis eases and the barbecues come out on every deck it seems.

Enjoy it whilst it lasts and have a good one ... :wave:

Afraid the heat wave if that's what it was is long gone Pimple

Absolutely pissing it down in Inverness today, Black Isle show, moy game fair and belladrum all look like wash outs, sad times

Dougal

• 3 weeks later...

Right now at 7 p.m. here in Maple Ridge, B.C., Canada,  it's 29 degrees.

No end in sight except maybe for Saturday when a few  rain showers coming in from the Pacific are possible. Then back to  sunshine. Nice. :wave:

In Toronto, Ontario,  the forecast is for 33 for this week as I recall.