Where do the ICT support originate from?

dougal

1. Dundee

2. Aberdeen, Cornhill-Banffshire, Glenrothes, Chester

3. Sometime in the 60s Keith v Caley 

4. Dereham, Norfolk via Mons-Belgium, Uxbridge, Gutersloh-Germany, Forres, Huntingdon, Cyprus, Doncaster, Kirkintilloch (mostly courtesy of RAF tours)

1. Aberdeen in 1973

2. Inverness from 1974

3. Thistle from about 1979, 1980 - can't remember what the first game was, as I just used to squeeze through a hole in a fence from Broadstone Park  :blush:

4. Glasgow since 1991

Must have been some helluva sized hole (and fence!) to squeeze through from Broadstone Park! That bit of road's Broadstone Avenue....pedantic? Me?!

I'll see your pedantry and raise it.  :nanananana:  The fence in question was at the bottom of my neighbour's garden. Broadstone Avenue was only half the length of Broadstone Park; after that the back gardens in Broadstone Park ran right up to one side of the ground. My parents' garden actually represented the dead end at the end of Broadstone Avenue, but our garden fence backed onto the stand, so I had to squeeze through my mate's fence two doors up.    

Edited by alternative maryhill
  • Agree 2

Born in Inverness, under a toadstool as I understand it. Once I had climbed on top of the toadstool and looked around I never looked back and wide horizons beckone.

Childhood memories from Inverness until age 18

Started watching the Caley at Telford Street about the year 1952 -1954. Watched the stand burn down at Telford Street from my back bedroom window one afternoon wondering what on earth was going on.

Lived in England, Germany - R.A.F., London (1 year), back to Scotland then off to Canada where I have been for the past 39 years or so. Found out about the progress of Caley from Mantis and he is to blame for everything that has followed.

Fascinating:

Alternative Maryhill

Did you know one John Robertson who lived on Broadstone Avenue, father was a  vet or something. palled around with him at the Academy.

Caley Canary..AHA, so you were a POM were you in the RAF?--went to Uxbridge then for testing your mettle as Potential Offgicer Material  did you.

Me too , I failed ( I think) .

You? Passed and had a brilliant career eh? :lol:

1 Balfour Hospital (Kirkwall, Orkney Isles) 1960

2 From age 2 Inverness, Crown (Denny Street) then Hilton (Morvich Way)

3 First games were prob about 68/69 - Inverness Thistle

4. Current Location Drakies though I did stay in Nairn for 12 years1988-2000

Southmead Hospital Bristol

Patchway Bristol

Bristol

Unfortunately not so much a supporter as follower due to location, but never miss a game when in the area, and have also bult up a small but dedicated following at here who look out for everything ICT.

Good luck today and for the season to all, look forward to getting up soon, as for today well, we will be at St James Park Exeter City v Bristol Rovers!

1 Where were you born? Raigmore, Inverness

2.Where did you spend your childhood? Inverness

3 When did you start following football in Inverness? My Aunt's house overlooked Clach Park so i use to sit in her bedroom watching Clach when I was 9 or 10. I wasn't a Clach supporter but just too young to go to games. Moved to Dalneigh in 80 or 81 when I was 12/13 and was invited to a Caledonian game by a girl I fancied...I ended up falling for Caley instead. Followed Caley all the way to today!

4 What is you current location? Edinburgh.

1 Where were you born? Raigmore

2.Where did you spend your childhood? South Laggan

3 When did you start following football in Inverness? Caledonian in 1990

4 What is you current location? Fukuoka, Japan

I would love to know how your 'current location' is pronounced! I'm assuming It's a real place and you weren't simply annoyed at being asked where you currently reside?!

Just for you Sneckboy

• Fukuoka
    City in Japan
  • Fukuoka is the capital city of Fukuoka Prefecture and is situated on the northern shore of the island of Kyushu in Japan. Wikipedia

Population: 1.483 million (Apr 1, 2012)
    Area: 340 km²

So F u ok
  • Agree 1

1 Where were you born? Glasgow

2.Where did you spend your childhood? Balloch, Inverness

3 When did you start following football in Inverness? Season ticket holder at Telford Street 1974/75

4 What is you current location? Aberdeen

1 Where were you born? Dunoon, Argyll-shire.

2.Where did you spend your childhood? Ardross & Kinrhive, Ross-shire, Fort Augustus & Merkinch. 

3 When did you start following football in Inverness? Caledonian FC in 1968 after moving into Inverness.

4 What is you current location? Drakies, Inverness.

1. Ontario, Canada

2. Johnstone, Renfrewshire mainly

3. Really when ICT formed as I was living here. Mild supporter (more quite liked really) of Clach just before it. I liked the area and the whole new team aspect made a difference. Being right there at the start (which I immediately had to decide on as my old team, St Mirren, were first opponents -thought I would get a few years to decide loyalty).

4. Nottingham (via more places than I could count) at the moment but every chance that will change soon (rarely stay in one place for long). Return to Scotland at the end of summer a strong possibility but who knows?

1 Where were you born? Raigmore Hospital

2.Where did you spend your childhood? The capital of Strathglass

3 When did you start following football in Inverness? Mid 80's, my big brother got a couple of games on trial at Telford St but turned out to be far more skilled at drinking & smoking - Peter Corbett let me & my dad into the dressing room at half time for a cup of tea!

4 What is you current location? Manchester